Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: UPDATED- PLEASE VOTE IN THE LATEST POLL AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE MAIN FORUM SCREEN.

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

NO VALUE FOR ALL THESE POLLS

they know what they are doing

1- A game is offered in EU+

2- People keep asking and asking for it here

3- The stuff will never give it to them soon, just make them in need for it more

4- and after months, they offer it discounted (thinking that the people will say "hey we finally get it discounted, lets buy it")

5- after more months, it will be offered for free

Conclusion: The stratgy is making more money.keep people thirst for games till they buy it even if discounted not free like EU. Finally, offer it for free after gaining money.

Yeah, gaining the game forever via discounts is better for sure, Therefore u go for EU+ if u want good fresh content be free soon or wait for it till it is discounted here to buy it and be yours forever or wait even more to get it for free (may be after 6+ months).

Everyone choose what is best for him/here or u can have both.

For me i will move to EU+ better. what im gona do with 50% disconts on old content !!. I can get this discounts or even better  from anywhere else with no need for plus. I want good content in free games and discounts on newer retailler games.

Message 11 of 16 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Re: UPDATED- PLEASE VOTE IN THE LATEST POLL AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE MAIN FORUM SCREEN.

Jan 3, 2013

jpb - I downloaded it, but haven't played it.  While I'm in that 1% that has a Vita, I really haven't fiddled around with it much lately. 

Message 12 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 3, 2013
I don't get how you consider EU is paying more. Is it strait Euro or BPS to dollar conversion rate? Are you considering purchasing power parody? I buy computer programs from Britian sometimes and a program that would cost $50 in America will cost between $60-$80 depending on daily conversion rates. But the PPP doesn't change drastically. Things cost more over there but for a long time their inflation was higher than ours so they earn more too.
Message 13 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Is it just my imagination or were the two polls on the right nav removed?  Did anyone notice the latest numbers?  I assume "nothing for me"  was the winner.  Just wondering where NBA Jam ended up.

Speaking of which, is anyone enjoying NBA Jam?  I'll probably give it a quick go now that the weekend is almost here.

Message 14 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31792 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

Is it just my imagination or were the two polls on the right nav removed?  Did anyone notice the latest numbers?  I assume "nothing for me"  was the winner.  Just wondering where NBA Jam ended up.

Speaking of which, is anyone enjoying NBA Jam?  I'll probably give it a quick go now that the weekend is almost here.

Yea it went, odd huh.

The last resuls I had were the following:

NBA Jam On Fire Edition Free for Plus Members - 5 Votes.

PSN Holiday Sales - 4 Votes.

Nothing for me this week - "Winning" with 24 Votes!

Chronovolt Free for Plus Members - 3 Votes

Message 15 of 16 (114 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4998 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Yeah, it looks like the poll was removed.  When I saw it, it was looking much worse than the poll on the blog (i.e. way more people saying "nothing for me").  I voted for NBA Jam.  I only tried one game so far, but it plays just like I hoped it would :smileyhappy:.  I had the SNES games and it was a lot of fun, especially with 4 people.  I was happy to learn that many of the hidden characters are still there, and it is apparently better than the retail game except for 1 feature removed.

Message 16 of 16 (111 Views)
0 Likes