Nov 19 2006
By: StuntF50 Hekseville Citizen 342 posts

PNP Official Site - Suggestions

2 replies 5 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
Hey guys. I was thinking, I want the PNP to evolve into something just as good as XBOX Live, but if you look at XBOX Live, it's so setup, unlike the PNP. I think this is what we need:

• PNP Official Site - (playstationnetwork.com or psnetwork.com or something)
  • Playstation Store Accessable Via PC
  • Playstation Netowrk ID Registrable Via PC
Make some suggestions guys.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Re: PNP Official Site - Suggestions

Nov 19, 2006
I couldnt Agree More - PNP to me is a Scary Thought when it comes to dealing with online games for the Life Expectancy of PlayStation 3

But Because the PS3 is So Powerful and Has the Storage Needed for Gaming Styles Like strict "Online Only" Gamers
It would be nothing but Ideal for an Online Service to Supercede XBOX Live Silver and Gold

Maybe The Network will Blossom into its True Form exct....
But the Services have to be beyond reliable and powerful

NO LAG WATSOEVER
NO CHEATERS
NO HACKED PROGRAMS DUE TO LINUX
and so on....

I mean it hasnt even been a week since Launch but we as the gamers of this console do KNOW what we want and what we need and that is Sony an Oline Service that is Purely Unparallelled

Message Edited by xStealth on 11-19-2006 02:29 PM
SOCOM 2/3 Beta Tester - SOCOM 1/2/3/CA Names - Stealth / Claymore SOCOM 2 Stats - 27,000 Kills 11,000 Deaths 13,600 Headshots 16,000 More Kills Than Deaths and 2,600 More Headshots than Deaths
Highest Score / 36-3 Enowapi SEALs MP5SD + 31-0 Foxhunt SEALs and Sandstorm SEALs M4A1 SD
I have Witnesses and I dont cheat / First Person Ever to Legitemately Have More Headshots than Deaths and Most Likely the OnLy One
I Don't Miss
Sincerely , Stealth
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Re: PNP Official Site - Suggestions

Nov 19, 2006

StuntF50 wrote:
Hey guys. I was thinking, I want the PNP to evolve into something just as good as XBOX Live, but if you look at XBOX Live, it's so setup, unlike the PNP. I think this is what we need:

• PNP Official Site - (playstationnetwork.com or psnetwork.com or something)
  • Playstation Store Accessable Via PC
  • Playstation Netowrk ID Registrable Via PC
Make some suggestions guys.

Aren't the last 2 goin 2 b possible pretty soon?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes