Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2012
By: crazypip13 First Son 9 posts

PLUS to VITA (Date and game collection Discussion)

[ Edited ]
4 replies 201 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

Hey m8s.. im new here :smileyhappy: so first of all wanna say hi to everyone:smileyhappy:

i found alot of plus threads but couldnt find the info about release date.. or maybe anykind of info about its instant collection and so on...

i know they said its november.. but maybe some1 has more exact dates? i wanna get plus.. just wanna see what vita offers first... so im trying to get as much info as possible:smileyhappy: hope this will be helpfull for other people also...

P.S Long Live PlaY!

Message 1 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Re: PLUS to VITA (Date and game collection Discussion)

Nov 7, 2012
Message 2 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012

thanks:smileyhappy: i did check it out.. allthough i cant find some dates and some game names for the collecion thats what im trying to find out.. im thinking to get the plus membership... the thing is plus is good but for exaple i wanna get little big planet right? i could buy it right now but what if its gonna be in the plus membership later on? and same thing with some other games u know... so i wanan know what games we getting...:smileyhappy: thanks for ur reply m8!

Message 3 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7634 posts

Nov 7, 2012

crazypip13 wrote:

thanks:smileyhappy: i did check it out.. allthough i cant find some dates and some game names for the collecion thats what im trying to find out.. im thinking to get the plus membership... the thing is plus is good but for exaple i wanna get little big planet right? i could buy it right now but what if its gonna be in the plus membership later on? and same thing with some other games u know... so i wanan know what games we getting...:smileyhappy: thanks for ur reply m8!

The games seem to be completely random, and Sony only announces the free picks a week before they put it up for free.

So if you are really concerned about your game being free one day, I would go for physical games (Vita Cards) and trade the games in when they go up for free.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 4 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012

ya i thought about that to .. but i really would like to have the games on my vita u know... so i dont know.. i know it will be free one day.. i just dont want to get games that will be free in the first ps vita plus collection :smileyhappy: i guess ill wait.. hope it will come soon...

Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes