Wastelander
834 posts

Re: PLUS MEMBERS - CounterStrike Demo Automatically Overnight

Aug 21, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

I'm plus and didn't preorder and still didnt get it when I left my PS3 set to turn on.

If your Game Trial still isn't appearing in the store for download and hasn't already been auto downloaded, simply set your Automatic Update time to your current time frame then shut down your PS3. The auto update process will start and your Game Trial will start downloading. From there you should be able to press O to go back to the XMB while retaining the CS:GO Trial in your Download Management.

Message 51 of 55 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4666 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012
Cool, I was wondering why it was on the XMB. Thought someone bought it or something. Well went to play and the mics are crap on my PX5 so I decided to hit the delete button for the game. Only this game sounds bad on my Turtles.
Message 52 of 55 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 22, 2012

The trophies list looks difficult but it's actually very simple to get most of them. In my first 45 minute session of playing today I got %21 of the trophies. Two gold, two silver, and a few bronze. It's only a remake of an old classic, but if you like tactical shooters---you'll love this game.

Message 53 of 55 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

manley4 wrote:
Does anyone know if I download the trial and then decide to purchase the game, if it will just be an unlock code or the whole file again? I'm guessing it's an unlock code but if not I might just buy it first, don't want to download twice.

Thanks.

In case anyone else is wondering, you don't have to download it again. After my trial expired I bought the game, there is no activation code, but as soon as you start the file download again the trial becomes the full game. So you can cancel the second download and be done.

GoFlyAKite - Deapool Tag
Message 54 of 55 (198 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I had the demo on my system, but every time I tried to us it, I was told to renew the license for the game. I ended up deleting it. Is there a way to get this trial back on my system and working?

Message 55 of 55 (112 Views)
0 Likes