Reply
Oct 10 2012
By: BRIT-KO MVP Support 40547 posts
Online

PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

[ Edited ]
11 replies 393 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Hey everyone,

 

There's a new PlayStation Plus Poll up, same place as the last one, top right of the PS Plus Forum.

 

Because the PS VITA is getting access to PS Plus in NOVEMBER the topic for this poll is VITA based, the question is:

 

"What type of benefits would you place as most important for PS Plus on PS Vita? PS plus on PS Vita is scheduled to arrive this November"

 

 

Your choices for this "new" Poll are as follows:

 

1. Free games compatible with both the PSP & the PS VITA.

 

2. Free games on PS VITA content.

 

3. Discounts on PS VITA content.

 

Not owning a VITA It's perhaps a little hard for me to vote in this one, but I did so based on my thoughts if I did own one.

 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 1 of 12 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2008
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 10, 2012

Free vita games duh.. Who would prefer a PSP game to a Vita game? The only thing i would like seeing is the 2 gta games from the PSP. Also your colour choices are hard to read.  

Message 2 of 12 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 10, 2012

d_razaq wrote:

Free vita games duh.. Who would prefer a PSP game to a Vita game? The only thing i would like seeing is the 2 gta games from the PSP. Also your colour choices are hard to read.  


I do not own a Vita, only the original PSP.  I do not intend to buy a Vita, as my money goes to other responsibilities now, and I don't get much free roaming time to play on the move anymore.  That being said, for the times I do use the PSP, I would not mind getting some freebies for it from my PLUS membership.

 

Moble

Message 3 of 12 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 10, 2012


BRIT-KO wrote:

Hey everyone,

 

There's a new PlayStation Plus Poll up, same place as the last one, top right of the PS Plus Forum.

 

Because the PS VITA is getting access to PS Plus in NOVEMBER the topic for this poll is VITA based, the question is:

 

"What type of benefits would you place as most important for PS Plus on PS Vita? PS plus on PS Vita is scheduled to arrive this November"

 

 

Your choices for this "new" Poll are as follows:

 

1. Free games compatible with both the PSP & the PS VITA.

 

2. Free games on PS VITA content.

 

3. Discounts on PS VITA content.

 

Not owning a VITA It's perhaps a little hard for me to vote in this one, but I did so based on my thoughts if I did own one.

 


VOTED!

 

Can you guess which one I picked?  Looks like it is in the lead, for now.

 

I do not have anything against the VITA, I just can't see dumping another $200-$300 on another handheld.  I don't even know how much they cost, if you couldn't guess that already.

 

Ha, I still have my original Gameboy.  A quarter of the screen doesn't work, but I got it.  Should probably use it for a book end or something.  BRICK!

 

Moble

Message 4 of 12 (349 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40547 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 10, 2012

d_razaq wrote:

Free vita games duh.. Who would prefer a PSP game to a Vita game? The only thing i would like seeing is the 2 gta games from the PSP. Also your colour choices are hard to read.  



You're using the white background I take it?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 12 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 11, 2012

Voted! There's another one of these on the PlayStation Blog. I voted there too. Smiley Very Happy

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 6 of 12 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 11, 2012

By the way, why would anyone vote for option #3? Rather have a 100% discount than a 15%-50% discount. Smiley Tongue

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 7 of 12 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
160 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 12, 2012

No Vita here either, I wasn't impressed with the PSP when I owned it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 12 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

Oct 15, 2012

Just curious what happened with the poll?

 

The poll had closed, with games playable on both the PSP and VITA, as the clear winner.  Then the poll reopened and now the winner is Free Games Playable only on the VITA.

 

**bleep** happened.  Did someone not like the outcome, so they reset and reopened the Poll so they could get the result they wanted?  Just curious.  I am not familiar with how the polls are set up and who runs them.

 

Moble

Message 9 of 12 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40547 posts
 

Re: PLEASE VOTE IN THE "NEW" PLAYSTATION PLUS POLL.

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Just curious what happened with the poll?

 

The poll had closed, with games playable on both the PSP and VITA, as the clear winner.  Then the poll reopened and now the winner is Free Games Playable only on the VITA.

 

**bleep** happened.  Did someone not like the outcome, so they reset and reopened the Poll so they could get the result they wanted?  Just curious.  I am not familiar with how the polls are set up and who runs them.

 

Moble


I hadn't noticed the change because I hadnt looked at the poll for some time moble, that's very odd if that did indeed happen.

 

Perhaps mochuuu could pop by & clarify the issue.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 10 of 12 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes