Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: PLAYSTATION Store Hacked, Thief Caught and BANNED!!

Apr 3, 2008

Ok... so ... 1. Are you sure it wasn't someone you knew that figured out your pass?

2. Hacking= bs

3. hopw the hell did they catch him lol?

4. awesome. 

Photobucket
Message 81 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Apr 3, 2008

oh lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you got yourself robbed like a **bleep**! oh well **bleep** happens stop giving out your psn password to each hoe that you pick up on the streets lollllll.     

Message 82 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2786 posts

Apr 3, 2008

Vicx wrote:

SOOPERGOOMAN187 wrote:

I AM PRESSING CHARGES and am GOING TO SUE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY from your wallet.(seems justified)

geez, only in America eh..

Dude, you sound like those 7 year olds on online games, calm down and stop using so many bolds and WHACKY TEXTS LIKE THIS.
I'm happy that justice was served though.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 83 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2540 posts

Apr 3, 2008
WOW dude that sucks.Well atleast hes in jail and i feel sorry for your nephew.I know how it is.O yah and this is why i dont put my money online.
juize13

Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself
Message 84 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Apr 4, 2008
Sucks to hear of your misfortune, but it sure is nice they stopped him from doing it again, sure hope justice falls into your hands.
- PSN ID - Robospike
- Bought my PS3 60GB Dec 23rd 06 - Best Christmas Present to myself!
- Acer Homeserver 5TB of storage, AWESOME media collection!
- Most Wanted Titles -
- 32" Bravia 1080i HDTV - Never knew gaming could be so beautiful
Message 85 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7540 posts

Apr 4, 2008

ck2875 wrote:

you can actually bring a "trespass to chattels" claim in civil court. Essentially, it means that they prevented you from enjoying your property as you wanted. You can bring a civil suit alongside a criminal suit; however, the city, state, or feds would have to bring the criminal action, which to be honest is highly unlikely. The civil damages are not just for the $$ spent from the wallet but also the cost of not being able to enjoy the property that is rightfully yours and the flustration in getting things resolved, along with the work power it cost sony to research, fix, and file a report on the issue. then there would most likely be punitive damages.

Not saying you would win, but there are prospectively more claims than that of the $7.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE. Consult your own lawyer for that. (Sorry, but you know... gotta throw that fine print in).

I'm sure a person could sue, but would a judge even bother with this case?  I mean $45 and I still don't know how him missing $45 from his account affected his enjoyment...I don't know, i think in this situation, a person is just best of pressing charges and being done with it.
Message 86 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Apr 24, 2008

UPDATE:

So after a month of being unable to post on the forums. I am allowed to come back and try to be a member of these forums again. No longer is SOOPERGOOMAN187, that is only my PSN id from now on. I had insulted and said many mean things to other people on these forums in the past few months and that reulted in my being banned. I deserved it because I was being a Jerk. I am sorry to those that I offended. Truly I am.

Now with that out of the way, I have reported every single post in this thread that was of a demeaning nature. I have come full circle on this. I got my money funded back into my ps store. I have recieved word that the perp was banned. As for any legal action. That will remain a  mystery. I am not saying anythign more about that as it causes too much off topic bashing and arguments. I am here to help from now on and to share ideas that will help this community grow  stronger and closer.  wacky fonts and all.

Photobucket
Message 87 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Apr 24, 2008
nice finally
Message 88 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 24, 2008
well if you ask me your at fault for giving the person your email address and password to your PSN, if it was me i would have downloaded everything off the store and totally maxed out your credit card, also my ip address aint static and changes every few hours and PS3 aint that much to pick up in the shops over here  lol
Message Edited by shun goku satsu on 04-24-2008 11:08 AM
PSN ID: lee-77
60GB PS3 owner since april 07
Games include: COD4, RFOM, R6V, CRAW2, TimeShift, Motorstorm, F.E.A.R, Uncharted, NFS Prostreet, Assains creed, Eye of judgment, The darkness, Heavenly sword, Ninja gaiden
PSN Games: Warhawk, super stardust HD, HSOTVS, super rub a'dub, flow, locoRoco, Tekken dark resurrection,
Message 89 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7540 posts

Apr 24, 2008
Welcome back...
Message 90 of 122 (7 Views)
0 Likes