Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: PLAYSTATION Store Hacked, Thief Caught and BANNED!!

Mar 30, 2008

Just a tip... If you seriously plan on bringing a lawsuit against someone, you should refrain from communicating information relating to the law suit before and during proceedings.

This post could come back to haunt you during the proceedings.

Message 21 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Mar 30, 2008
can you really sue over $10?
Message 22 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Mar 30, 2008

Bradrj1029 wrote:
I am glad they caught the person. My account was on the verge of egtting hacked about a month ago. I was hearing about this guy who was hacking peoples psn accounts. I knew his PSN and the next thing i know he added me on PS3. I add him and he started messaging me asking if I had any PSN games. I said "what do you mean" and acted dumb about it. I then deleted him and reported his PSN id to Sony.
whats his psn?
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Message 23 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Mar 30, 2008
Thats great, I'm glad they caught the account stealing credit card using Playstation store buying christmas ruining *********************** I didn't know exactly what word would go there but you get the point I was calling him a derogatory name. I also feel bad for your nephew, if I knew you guys in real life, I would definetely help get hime something. Thanks Sony for catching this low life hacker!
Message 24 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Mar 30, 2008

Vicx wrote:
can you really sue over $10?
yes, yes i can. but its not the $10 that I'm sueing for, ITS IDENTITY THEFT and FRAUD that I will sue for. We all know how bad IDENTITY THEFT is and how big of a felony crime that is.
The ******* ******* ******* ************ should have thought about this before doing what they did.
You know everyone on here lately has been bashing Sony about HOME, well give it a rest. It's things like this that has DELAYED HOME so thank HIM for that also. We would have had it back at Christmas if only this ******* hadn't of been hacking accounts. So in the future Praise SONY for the FINE JOB that they are doing at keeping our network safe for all of us. I sure am thabkful for that.
off topic side note:
i think home will come very very soon. ( total speculation) but warhawk and gta4tak so much about home, I wouldn't be surprised if on Monday that they made a fake announcement about delays only to release it on Tuesday.( total speculation) btw the 1st quater of 2008 is over tomorrow. Home anyone?
Message Edited by SOOPERGOOMAN187 on 03-30-2008 09:19 AM
Photobucket
Message 25 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3882 posts

Mar 30, 2008

great news to hear

did he do all the hacks though 

Message 26 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Mar 30, 2008
your really ganna sue the kid? for how much?
Message 27 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Mar 30, 2008

wow awesome because about a 3 weeks ago my psn account started acting funny. when i loged in some of my friends where missing and i kept geting kicked off lost planet which was pising me off because i had just got it and my acount kept being loged out! I'LL i got to say is TY SONY for catching that B**** lol , hope this never happens again

Cant wait for home 

Keep you waiting Huh?
Message 28 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Mar 30, 2008
There are two things one must know to access a PSN account 1. email address that you use to sign up with and 2. your password. People use the term "hack" way to loosley. What this person did was def wrong but it is more than likely that the OP neglected to protect his info.
N.SHORE, MASS.
-FamilyofGamers.com

Photobucket
Message 29 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2561 posts

Mar 30, 2008
that is awesome news.  but is this offical or even posted on the ps website?  there are probably more people out there hacking into someone's system to steal cc info.  he's just probably one of hundreds that have done this already.  a lot of times it's friends or even relatives that somehow get your log in password and go home and pull it up on their tvs.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 30 of 122 (21 Views)
0 Likes