Mar 29 2008
By: SOOPERGOOMAN187~ Hekseville Citizen 319 posts

PLAYSTATION Store Hacked, Thief Caught and BANNED!!

121 replies 3335 views Edited Mar 29, 2008

Hi everyone as you may or may not know, recently and in the past few months some people who enjoy the Playstation Experience had a bit of trouble to deal with. I am talking about the latest announcement about possible hacking happening to account. Well folks not only was it possible but IT happened to me. My experience happened this past Christmas Season. On December 19, 2007. I had gone out shopping for gifts only to come home and find my PS3 Logged out. (it's always on). So I decided to jump onto Warhawk as the days crowdedness was driving me nuts. I was on for about five minutes when I got booted. I logged back in only to have it happen again. I noticed this time that the info window said I had logged in from another PS3. I managed to log in successfully after a few more tries and went into my account settings and changed my password. When I was finally able to get into my XMB and see. I noticed fist that half my friends list had been deleted. So I checked the store. To my surprise I went to my wallet to remove my Credit card info( for auto pay) and noticed a new purchase. Someone had used my Credit Card to get a psone game with my money. Through my wallet but they downloaded to their PS3.

Well folks as of about 45 mines ago, I have been informed that this person has been CAUGHT and they are getting BANNED from ONLINE PLAY.

They have caught you. CAUGHT YOU. Your console's ID number is in their hands. You have made a huge mistake because as soon as they get your name and other info. I AM PRESSING CHARGES and am GOING TO SUE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY from your wallet.(seems justified)

I hope this goes to show ANYONE else who may think it cool or funny to hack someone account, well it's not and you will be caught.

Sony are refunding my wallet and are keeping quite a close tabs on them. Mess up again and it's big time trouble in two countries.

Also I want to add, the money you stole was for me to buy a game on the PSN for my Nephew for Christmas. Instead I had nothing to get him. Thanks a lot man, thanks for ruining mine and his Christmas '07.

Atleast I have the satisfaction of now knowing that I will be happily playing my games online while you sit there and do NOTHING! Enjoy your game dude, I hope you play that Castlevania SON till your fingers bleed, it's the only thing besides offline lan games you can play, no demo's, no store, no remote play, no media server. I will be enjoying Broken Mirror and all other ONLINE PS3 games Safe and Sound.

BIG UPs TO SONY FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! BIG UPs INDEED!!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 122 (3,335 Views)
Survivor
2899 posts

Re: PLAYSTATION Store Hacked, Thief Caught and BANNED!!

Mar 29, 2008
Wow so they actually cought that scum bag? That's great news, as soon as I heard about PSN being hacked I logged on to my account and removed my CC information.
Message 2 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
958 posts

Mar 29, 2008
Message 3 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10780 posts

Mar 29, 2008
I am glad they caught the person. My account was on the verge of egtting hacked about a month ago. I was hearing about this guy who was hacking peoples psn accounts. I knew his PSN and the next thing i know he added me on PS3. I add him and he started messaging me asking if I had any PSN games. I said "what do you mean" and acted dumb about it. I then deleted him and reported his PSN id to Sony.
Message 4 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 29, 2008
it was me i confess
Message 5 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Mar 29, 2008

You don't seem to understand. This was an attack that happened to me. But they are working hard to keep everytone else safe. This is my way of letting people know that if you do this you will be caught. They know who everyone on the network is. It's not that hard to track. This is just one person who has been caught. Hopefully it deters anyone else trying to pull a fast one. you will be CAUGHT and BANNED! This was not the main person responsible for the hacking. I have no idea how many "others" there could be but atleast now this should help to quash that activity. Not bad. it only took THREE DAYS! Talk about Fast and Desisive action. SOny Rocks and Don't You Forget That!

rokcet_man43 surely you are JOKING!?!

Message Edited by SOOPERGOOMAN187 on 03-29-2008 07:42 PM
Message Edited by SOOPERGOOMAN187 on 03-29-2008 07:42 PM
Photobucket
Message 6 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Mar 29, 2008

SOOPERGOOMAN187 wrote:

I AM PRESSING CHARGES and am GOING TO SUE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY from your wallet.(seems justified)

geez, only in America eh..
Message 7 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Mar 29, 2008
Ha, **bleep**got hacker got caught.
Message 8 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 29, 2008
ive had people wanting to trade PSN stuff and offering other accounts with home and stuff on it. they deleted me from thier friends list right away when i said no not knowing thier PSN name was still in messages sent to me.

Get your Portable ID!

640 gig slim
500 gig fat
PSP 3000
PS2 BIG and slim
PSN:CAGaHTN
Message 9 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 29, 2008
i am joking. Im not smart enough to steal money from your account. I am glad the thief was caught tho and feel bad that your christmas was ruined.
Message 10 of 122 (3,335 Views)
0 Likes