Mar 05 2012
By: LA_MECHITA78 Splicer 54 posts

PLASTATION IS ALWAYS BEEN THERE! What do you think?

3 replies 32 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

In the hardest moments, in the good moments PlayStation always been there for me, several months ago I placed a post over here, Anyone can check if you want! http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3339907?start=0&tstart=0

About what games are good to play when you depressed because pretty much I was so down, I was about to kill myself, NK!  And i got so many responses of very nice people with recommendations of games like flower, rock band, peggle, even somebody said heavy rain hahaha but anyway that help me a lot and I didn’t feel alone anymore. I can say pretty much PLAYSTATION SAVED MY LIFE!

I don’t know if is just me but sometimes when I watch the tester, when I see the passion of this guys and the cool thing they get to do over there I got tears in my eyes (tears of happiness) like that epic last episode of the first season with the uncharted 2 train scene wow that was…. WOW!

Another example of PlayStation helping me in my life is when I get to play with my son online since he is like 1000 miles away and I don’t see him to often Thanks! PlayStation thanks for always been there…… I like to see if anyone here think the same? Share you thoughts I’m sure I’m  no alone…

Message 1 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PLASTATION IS ALWAYS BEEN THERE! What do you think?

Mar 7, 2012

nice experience

Message 2 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Mar 7, 2012

I like this one! I'd love for you to focus it more on playing games with your son who's far away. What games do you guys play? How has it brought you guys closer together? I think that's be a great thread to explore and would love to see it on the Blog.

Also, I recently upped the character limit so please feel free to write more. Upped it to 5,000

Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
54 posts

Mar 8, 2012

oh thanks, we play  a lot  the ninja turtles that one is very fun for him since he is only  six and also bomberman, the way this brought closer is bacause we can chat to the microphone and also use the ps eye for chat i can see his room and he show me everything, the quality of the ps eye is awesome so i think is better then a pc

Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes