minecraft

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (731 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1197 posts

Re: PEOPLE WANT MINECRAFT FOR PS3

Jan 25, 2013

I bought minecraft for my son on the 360. It's pretty terrible in my 32 year gaming experience. It's just soooooo boring. Also, I have no imagination anymore to call my own so that might have something to do with it lol. My 6 year old loves it though. He loves legos more though. :smileyvery-happy: Pretty sure MS bought the publishing rights to it so you will never see it anywhere else except a MS platform.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (727 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Finnfan247 wrote:

Minecraft PS3check this out

Umm... No... Doing that sort of thing is EASY. 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Jan 26, 2013

it is a fun game. But i've already wasted like 2500 hours playing it on 360 so i won't be downloading it for ps3 if it does come along 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (723 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Jan 26, 2013
We want but not gonna happen the creator said he won't make or does not like playstation
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (721 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Jan 26, 2013

GamerJon92 wrote:
We want but not gonna happen the creator said he won't make or does not like playstation

Actually thats false.... he WANTS to put it on PS... but he (Notch) said they have an exclusivity contract with M$ 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (717 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jan 26, 2013

You cant just bring a game to a new platform. It takes time and money, and why would sony pay to bring a very very simple to get PC game on the PS3 when most likely if you have a PS3 or posting a thread on here you have a PC/Mac/Laptop etc. ( I know you can post from PS3 ) And even if they were to port it the game would probably be the same price as on PC/Mac/Laptop etc. so its not like youll get it better price. Not to mention the mods and updates youll get on PC/Mac/Laptop etc. 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9676 posts

Jan 26, 2013

xX-TR1UMPHANT-Xx wrote:

Why does Xbox get all the best stuff?, i know its probably because they have microsoft to back them up but that doesn't mean they should have or deserve to get something like MINECRAFT. Other people not only from Xbox like and play minecraft, so why shouldn't it be for ps3 as well?, i would definitely buy minecraft. Some games on ps3 get extremely boring..I've played minecraft and its INCREDIBLY FUN, I think bringing minecraft to ps3 would be a GREAT investment..

PLEASE BRING MINECRAFT TO PS3!

not only i would be very excited but many others who want this as well!

its called exclusive contracts... if the either microsoft or sony lends a hand in getting a peticular game on their console, you can bet there is a exclusive contract on that game...

since microsoft played a hand in getting minecraft on the 360 it can only be on the 360 as per the deal microsoft made with mojang

>

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (704 Views)
0 Likes