Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/18/2004
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005
Well after some online tracking Ive finally found a picture of cabbage.
,
,Let me warn you that the Image I recovered is quite disturbing.
,
,Scroll down at your own risk.
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
Message 71 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2004
Offline
9342 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


BLACKgunman wrote:
I can't believe CABBAGE is what he is.  He jsut flames people...


Yeah whatever you say susan
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 72 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2004
Offline
9342 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


Hypodrive wrote:
Well after some online tracking Ive finally found a picture of cabbage.

Let me warn you that the Image I recovered is quite disturbing.

Scroll down at your own risk.




























Oh noes
,
,You got me at my most intimate
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 73 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/18/2004
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


Cabbage wrote:


Hypodrive wrote:
Well after some online tracking Ive finally found a picture of cabbage.

Let me warn you that the Image I recovered is quite disturbing.

Scroll down at your own risk.




























Oh noes

You got me at my most intimate


The truth shall be revealed!
Message 74 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/14/2003
Offline
7170 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005
I like that cabbage it should be your avatar.
,
Message 75 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/14/2005
Offline
2415 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


BLACKgunman wrote:
I like that cabbage it should be your avatar.




straight outta compton what
Message 76 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/21/2003
Offline
15686 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


Hypodrive wrote:
Well after some online tracking Ive finally found a picture of cabbage.

Let me warn you that the Image I recovered is quite disturbing.

Scroll down at your own risk.




























LMAO
,cabbage put it as your avatar
Message 77 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2004
Offline
9342 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005


Jak_the_man wrote:


Hypodrive wrote:
Well after some online tracking Ive finally found a picture of cabbage.

Let me warn you that the Image I recovered is quite disturbing.

Scroll down at your own risk.




























LMAO
cabbage put it as your avatar


Done
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 78 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/21/2003
Offline
15686 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005
good, now every post of yours will be funny...funny-er
,
Message 79 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/18/2004
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 23, 2005
lol want me to make your sig as well?!
,
Message 80 of 175 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes