Wastelander
854 posts

Re: Overall, Sony didn't lie

Jul 22, 2005

Pirateguy wrote:

Aleman wrote:
I bet they show Perfect Dark and it looks like an Xbox 1 game with lots of normal and bump mapping.

If,they were smart, they would show Ninety Nine Nights, more Gears of War,,and Oblivion.  Also show some in-game PGR3 to prove those,screenshots are achievable.  Save an impressive looking Halo 3,teaser for TGS and they're set.

I,would like it if they run the actual 360 hardware at the show. It's,like 3 more months till the launch, surely they must have the,actual hardware ready by now (or at least a working prototype).

They'll probably use the beta development kits, which are pretty much final hardware.
Message 41 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2427 posts

Jul 22, 2005

,Malloc wrote:

,Pirateguy wrote:

,Aleman wrote:
I bet they show Perfect Dark and it looks like an Xbox 1 game with lots of normal and bump mapping.

If they were smart, they would show Ninety Nine Nights, more Gears of War, and Oblivion.  Also show some in-game PGR3 to prove those screenshots are achievable.  Save an impressive looking Halo 3 teaser for TGS and they're set.

I would like it if they run the actual 360 hardware at the show. It's like 3 more months till the launch, surely they must have the actual hardware ready by now (or at least a working prototype). ,

They'll probably use the beta development kits, which are pretty much final hardware.

I'm still iffy about the beta dev kits, at least if they had finalize hardware it should give an indication that the product is actually done and ready for mass production.  But oh well beta is better than alpha.,
Real Time Weapon Change for Massive Damage!!
Message 42 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 22, 2005
hmm i am almost convinced to get a ps3 because of all the power but then again halo must have halo,
(\_/)
(O.0)
(> <)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination
Message 43 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Jul 22, 2005

Aleman wrote:

If,they were smart, they would show Ninety Nine Nights, more Gears of War,,and Oblivion.  Also show some in-game PGR3 to prove those,screenshots are achievable.  Save an impressive looking Halo 3,teaser for TGS and they're set.

It took 'em 3,years of development for Halo2.  I kinda doubt you'll see Halo 3,out anytime soon.  If they do, since the 360 is totally new,hardware, I do believe there would be a lot of disappointed Halo fans,around.
Message 44 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Jul 22, 2005

Aleman wrote:
The graphics look damn sexy so far.

But,they did lie yesterday.  They said the Genji footage for PS3 was,real-time, but it turned out to be CGI from the PS2 version. ,Whoops.

Technically, they didn't lie about that.
,They said it was in-game and CGI happens to be part of in-game.
,Is it confirmed that its from the PS2 version though?
,I don't care, but I'm curious..
,"The Genji clip, however, looked like concept CG more than anything.,
,This isn't too big a surprise, considering the PS2 version of the game,was released just about a month ago."
,-IGN
,http://ps3.ign.com/articles/635/635511p1.html

straight outta compton what
Message 45 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4437 posts

Jul 22, 2005

phoenixshard wrote:

Aleman wrote:

It took 'em 3,years of development for Halo2.  I kinda doubt you'll see Halo 3,out anytime soon.  If they do, since the 360 is totally new,hardware, I do believe there would be a lot of disappointed Halo fans,around.

An MS exec let slip,in an interview awhile ago that Halo 2 and 3 were in simultaneous,development, which would explain the abrupt ending of Halo 2. ,Time will tell.
Message 46 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Jul 23, 2005
Why dont you all just wait till it launches?
,It will very quickly become obvious if they were full of crap at E3.
Message 47 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2795 posts

Jul 23, 2005

Bronx19 wrote:

It will very quickly become obvious if they were full of crap at E3.

so,by that standered, since Microsoft didn't even have ONE working Xbox,360 at E3, they are full of crap and the launch systems are going to,basically be like PS2's? (breaking down in 2 years, people buying,multipule versions because it can't read regular DVD's properly ect.)
,I'll save you the time in replying
,not it doesn't you stupid noob sony fanboy, the 360 is going to be perfect when it launches!
Message 48 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Jul 23, 2005

Traiklin wrote:

Bronx19 wrote:

It will very quickly become obvious if they were full of crap at E3.

so,by that standered, since Microsoft didn't even have ONE working Xbox,360 at E3, they are full of crap and the launch systems are going to,basically be like PS2's? (breaking down in 2 years, people buying,multipule versions because it can't read regular DVD's properly ect.)

I'll save you the time in replying

not it doesn't you stupid noob sony fanboy, the 360 is going to be perfect when it launches!

What are you rambling on about?
,I said what I did because you lot are having a whine about certain games being pre rendered or not.
,I never mentioned DK's.
Message 49 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 23, 2005
M$ rocks and sony rocks end of discussion
Image hosting by Photobucket
Much sucess to u even if u wish me the opposite.
Message 50 of 175 (2 Views)
0 Likes