Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: Maakasukage Splicer 50 posts

Ordering a PS Vita for My GF in the states.

5 replies 120 views Edited May 15, 2013

Hello, how is everyone?

I have a few questions, I want to order a PS Vita and send it directly to my Girlfriend in the states, i am moving down there but would like to gift her it  ^_^

I was wondering if there was a way for me to order and send it to the States from Canada.

and If i can pay for the 3G or 4G model, I am Canadian and from experience i could not find away to pay AT&T it gives all options of countries payment but Canada -_- idk why but its anooying lol.

if i cant get the 3G or 4G model i am fine just sending the normal wirless one with a good memory card.

But yea if the staff can help me with this, i would be grateful ^_^

thank you for your time and paitence,

-Sincerely

M

Message 1 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

Re: Ordering a PS Vita for My GF in the states.

May 15, 2013

Hi, if I was you I would just send her the wi-fi unit. The 3G model really doesn't offer anything to make it worth it.

Message 2 of 6 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 15, 2013

I guess it depends where you buy it. You could get it shipped to you then to her. That's all I got. :smileytongue:

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 3 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

May 16, 2013

just buy it off amazon and for shipping address put her name and address, make sure you tick the "this is a gift for someone else" box. ive never done this but maybe theyll give you the option to send a message to that person

Message 4 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2496 posts

May 16, 2013
If you are moving there why not just buy her one when you are there? You'd save on shipping and could use that money on a decent memcard. And I second Mercenary09. The 3G model is outright worthless, like the Tsukihime anime: let's pretend it doesn't exist~.
Message 5 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

May 16, 2013
Or when you come the USA buy one from any retailer here like gamestop best buy, or Walmart. Dont buy one and send it to her unless its from somewheres that a NSTC unit.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Message 6 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes