Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: DrProfundity First Son 4 posts

Option to "hide" multiplayer trophies

4 replies 88 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

For those like me who have no interest in multiplayer but who like to go for singleplayer trophies, I'd like to see an option to "hide" multiplayer trophies, or at least separate them from total trophy progression.

I've not gotten 100% of singleplayer trophies in a game yet, but when I see that significant trophy progression in a game only equates to 30-40% total completion, it's kind of a bummer.

Purely a cosmetic thing, for sure, but still.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5904 posts

Re: Option to "hide" multiplayer trophies

Jan 23, 2013
I don`t agree with hiding them, as that wouldn`t accomplish anything, they would still be required for platnium, however I do agree with seperating them from being required for platnium, like how DLC trophies are. Some online trophies are impossible to get due to the servers being shut down or inactivate online. Others are just to hard or annoying to get. I like collecting trophies, but I really dislike online trophies. I would be fine with them if only they were treated like DLC trophies.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (76 Views)
Survivor
2712 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I loathe online trophies. Anyone remember Resistance 2's 10,000 kills trophy? Omg I only managed to reach 8k before the online community was dead.

Uncharted 2 and 3 did it just fine though. You only needed to jump into one co-op and competitive mode to get your trophies. Everything else was from DLC. As long as it's doable (and reasonable) that's what counts. Hiding them does nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I hate mp trophies as well but I don't think devs are gonna listen to our cries, they don't care about our OCD xD
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 24, 2013
You all stated what I meant better than I did, heh.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes