Apr 28 2014
By: spyder_21 Gaming Beast 2155 posts

Opinions on Custom Comments Next to Friends List in PS4?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 585 views Edited Apr 28, 2014

So I want to grow my PS4 friends list, and I was wondering what do people feel about adding a custom comment next to friends?  So when you add a friend, you can also add a comment next to them.  Weather you want it to say, Jake from school, Cousin Timmy, or Mistress Sarah. 

With the PS4 friends list supporting large amount of friends, it might be hard to keep track of who is who.  Especially if they don't allow their person name to be displayed.  Just a thought.

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

PS4friends list..jpg

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 1 of 3 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2700 posts

Re: Opinions on Custom Comments Next to Friends List in PS4?

Apr 28, 2014
You can. Go to their profile and find where it says "send name request". If they accept their real name will show up.
Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2155 posts

Re: Opinions on Custom Comments Next to Friends List in PS4?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2014

But I don't want their name. So then I could have 20 friends named Jake, but I won't know who is the one I play Minecraft with.  Also that would only work if they have a PS4, some friends still have a PS3, but seeing the PS4 holds more friends, I have enough room for both PS3 and PS4 and Vita friends as well.

Plus why did a mod change the title, it was descriptive enough. Did they really needed to add "Opinions on"? Also why a ? at the end?

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 3 of 3 (575 Views)
0 Likes