Reply
May 29 2013
By: Dude_Largepants First Son 12 posts
Offline

Open letter to Playstation

[ Edited ]
15 replies 260 views Edited May 29, 2013

Thank you. Thank you for understanding us gamers. For understanding what we as gamers are looking for in a console and not trying to shoehorn features into it or trying to force new peripherals upon us. I admit I was a late adopter of the PS3 and I honestly feel bad about it, and sick to think of all the money I wasted on my 360. But in the short time I've owned my PS3 I've gotten more out of it that I have the years that I've owned a 360, and because of that I will be choosing your products from now on. My wife and I are really looking forward to the PS4 (and possibly a Vita)and despite the fact all the details still aren't known about the system at this time, I feel very confident you'll continue to do right by the gamer. Keep up the good work and again, thank you.

Message 1 of 16 (260 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
13607 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013
Welcome to the community Smiley Happy. Glad you like the PS3, just got back onto the Playstation boards as well and am planning on getting one when I can.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2 of 16 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37254 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

i KNEW the xboxers were gona come crying to the playstation one day Smiley Very Happy HAHAHAHHA
XBOXERS IN THE END YOU LOSE!!!!!!! PLAYSTATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEST HAHAHAH

 

microsoft was like "hey guys check it out, xbox 360 is the worst system out there, but people are still buying it and paying for online. why dont we make the next xbox even worse and watch our followers pour money in our bank accounts" Smiley Very Happy

 

face it xboxers, you got screwed over and you got screwed over really bad

 

the only reason im being nice is because i know a few xboxers and they are going crazy now.


Message 3 of 16 (246 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

As an owner of both consoles, I prefer my PS3 -- Hands down. It has more to offer (exclusives wise) and free online. Though, I do not regret owning a 360 too. I've only had it for 3 years or so now (it was given to me) and have enjoyed the few games on it that I couldn't play anywhere else. I just refuse to pay-to-play online, so that of course limits most of the replay value.

 

Right now I'm really digging "Splinter Cell: Conviction," which unfortunately did not come out on PS3.

 

Don't regret the time you've spent on it. Just be happy now that you have a PS3, which offers a huge backlog of exclusives for you to check out.

 

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i KNEW the xboxers were gona come crying to the playstation one day Smiley Very Happy HAHAHAHHA
XBOXERS IN THE END YOU LOSE!!!!!!! PLAYSTATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEST HAHAHAH

 

microsoft was like "hey guys check it out, xbox 360 is the worst system out there, but people are still buying it and paying for online. why dont we make the next xbox even worse and watch our followers pour money in our bank accounts" Smiley Very Happy

 

face it xboxers, you got screwed over and you got screwed over really bad

 

the only reason im being nice is because i know a few xboxers and they are going crazy now.


Spoiler
Shush.

 



 

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 4 of 16 (230 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/02/2009
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

Welcome to the community and to the Playstation Forums,Make yourself at home.If you have any ?'s Feel free to ask.Have a great day.

lsu
Message 5 of 16 (221 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40037 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i KNEW the xboxers were gona come crying to the playstation one day Smiley Very Happy HAHAHAHHA
XBOXERS IN THE END YOU LOSE!!!!!!! PLAYSTATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEST HAHAHAH

 

microsoft was like "hey guys check it out, xbox 360 is the worst system out there, but people are still buying it and paying for online. why dont we make the next xbox even worse and watch our followers pour money in our bank accounts" Smiley Very Happy

 

face it xboxers, you got screwed over and you got screwed over really bad

 

the only reason im being nice is because i know a few xboxers and they are going crazy now.


This was you being nice, seriously?, geeezz!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 16 (189 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 03/30/2008
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

And to think, I was about to post how much more level headed the users here on the PS forums were, HiTmAN_90. Just for the record, I own ALL consoles from both sides, and my biggest beef with the nutjobs over on XCrock was the "better than you" attitude. Please don't make me change my mind... LOL

Message 7 of 16 (187 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40037 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

Dude_Largepants wrote:

Thank you. Thank you for understanding us gamers. For understanding what we as gamers are looking for in a console and not trying to shoehorn features into it or trying to force new peripherals upon us. I admit I was a late adopter of the PS3 and I honestly feel bad about it, and sick to think of all the money I wasted on my 360. But in the short time I've owned my PS3 I've gotten more out of it that I have the years that I've owned a 360, and because of that I will be choosing your products from now on. My wife and I are really looking forward to the PS4 (and possibly a Vita)and despite the fact all the details still aren't known about the system at this time, I feel very confident you'll continue to do right by the gamer. Keep up the good work and again, thank you.


Hey Dude, Welcome to the PlayStation Community Smiley Happy.

 

We're glad to have you aboard so to speak, please do let us know if there's anything you need assistnce with if you have any questions etc, you can either post it openly on the Forums or if you want to you can PM me or any of the other MVP's & we'd be happy to help you out.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 8 of 16 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40037 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

dmgincracing wrote:

And to think, I was about to post how much more level headed the users here on the PS forums were, HiTmAN_90. Just for the record, I own ALL consoles from both sides, and my biggest beef with the nutjobs over on XCrock was the "better than you" attitude. Please don't make me change my mind... LOL


/>

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 9 of 16 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37254 posts
 

Re: Open letter to Playstation

May 29, 2013

whoa whoa now come on

 

http://images.smh.com.au/2011/05/12/2358239/art_trump-420x0.jpg


Message 10 of 16 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes