Oct 02 2012
By: LeoB15000 First Son 4 posts

Online games

8 replies 98 views Edited Oct 2, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a game that has an awesome online gameplay and it's played by many people

But not CoD or BF because I already play them, I want something new, any ideas?

thanks

Message 1 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Re: Online games

Oct 2, 2012

Welcome to the forums man. I would suggest borderlands 2. Maybe even starhawk multiplayer. Awesome games that work great online and are alot of fun.

Hit me up if you get those or them; I will help you out and those games are so fun. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 2, 2012

thanks man, I'll try those, some friends told me they are great Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Starhawk is the best multiplayer game out there imo. I don't even like the COD/BF games.
Journey is another good one, but it's the complete opposite of action if that's what you're looking for.

They're both PS3 exclusives. I'm addicted to Starhawk right now.

Message 4 of 9 (81 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I myself am thinking of getting Borderland GOTY Edition.  The game's value is $30 including all DLCs. The DLCs alone amount to $40. Pretty good deal

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 9 (62 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11009 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

I myself am thinking of getting Borderland GOTY Edition.  The game's value is $30 including all DLCs. The DLCs alone amount to $40. Pretty good deal

I picked up Borderlands and the DLC bundle a few months ago when it was all on sale for $15 through a PS+ sale.

A current deal I took advantage of is that the Starhawk Multiplayer Edition is currently $19.99 through the PSN store.  It does not include the single player campaign, which is currently free through PS+.  Sadly, it is two separate titles (you can't go straight from single player to multiplayer, or vice versa, without quitting one and starting the other), but they share a single trophy list which includes a Platinum.

Message 6 of 9 (57 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Oct 2, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

I picked up Borderlands and the DLC bundle a few months ago when it was all on sale for $15 through a PS+ sale.

A current deal I took advantage of is that the Starhawk Multiplayer Edition is currently $19.99 through the PSN store.  It does not include the single player campaign, which is currently free through PS+.  Sadly, it is two separate titles (you can't go straight from single player to multiplayer, or vice versa, without quitting one and starting the other), but they share a single trophy list which includes a Platinum.

Both are great deals but the Borderland + DLCs for $15, what a deal. Makes me feel bad that I completelyt missed it

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 7 of 9 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 2, 2012

LeoB15000 wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a game that has an awesome online gameplay and it's played by many people

But not CoD or BF because I already play them, I want something new, any ideas?

thanks

Little Big Planet 1 & 2 are fun to play with people online. I also recommend Uncharted 3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 9 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Starhawk

Little Big Planet 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse 

ModNation Racers 

Fat Princess