Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2011
By: Tiger2182 First Son 5 posts

Online Multiplayer Rant

2 replies 12 views Edited Nov 5, 2011

As we all know online multiplayer is the big thing now days. But the last few years online gaming is kind of becoming a disgrace, not because of the great games that have released over the years but soon to be also. Hate the player not the game. It pains me that when I spend 65 bucks of my hard earned money that others online seem to find ways to outsmart the developer's intentions of their multiplayer thoughts of design and disrespect gamers that are legit as a whole making online multiplayer to the point of no fun and also aggrevating. Games are designed for fun for EVERYONE not just high skilled gamers. Finding exploits and etc which I'll get to in a bit cripple online multiplayer today. Yet I have an idea that I hope that Sony and others soon put in to effect. YOU May Have Already Heard The Like. We need a psn system that under "Players Met" that you can report 6 Different Abuses. Because we all know there are hackers and cheaters but we don't know who they are till we meet them on the battlefield. But lets say "X" tag committed camping which is one of the "X" abuses and we should be able to rebort these abuses to the server. And if enough people run into this person, if they do the same offense in the new match, they can report him as well. And if there are enough people reporting this player for this abuse or others in the category of abuses they get 3 different warnings. 1) They get a text warning that if they don't stop there abuses and give the reason of the warning specifically their stats get reset on certain game they abused. 2) If same person gets reported for 1 of 6 abuses they get text that their stats get reset and 1 week ban from psn or console of which the game was played. 3) If player continues upon 1 week return and continues abuse their account gets permantly banned. Abuses are "Camping, Spawn Camping, Frag Spamming, Noobtubes, Boosters, and LAST BUT NOT LEAST HACKERS!!!) And I know there are people that think this will not stop the online insanity, but believe me we have rights as gamers to have fair, fun, balanced matches. We as legit gamers should not put up with garbage like this online. This is the reason why many hardly play C.O.D and Battlefield and etc anymore, which at alot of times I was about to do the same. But if this system is implanted with no thoughts of resolution, these people that poison our online rights will eventually STOP or find something else to do because, hah, they won't have a choice. And don't give me that garbage " Players have freedom to do what they wish!" We legit gamers have the right to a fair match. You take your garbage somewhere else. But please Sony and other Services PLEASE put this system to use and Don't look Back EVER!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Re: Online Multiplayer Rant

Nov 5, 2011

Some of this I agree with, but I wouldn't call "n00b tubes" cheating or exploits. Rocket and grenade launchers were put in a game to use. While I agree it is annoying, I don't think it should be a bannable offense.

Kryshalis Trophy CardFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Online Multiplayer Rant

Nov 6, 2011

u know who i want to ban laggers i cant stand people that play a online game with 1-2 bar signal  which means you have 150-300 ms ping if u have a crappy connection u shouldn't play online games that u need a good connection for as for camping it not a ban able offence it annoying and shows u don't have any real skill but to sit in a corner and wait for someone to come by is not ban able

Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes