Highlighted
Jun 14 2012
By: Wakefulness I Only Post Everything 1306 posts

Online Initiative: PSP and VITA nominations for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

4 replies 94 views Edited Jun 14, 2012

Good day, my online ogling friends (that's a new one!).

I wanted to make a small topic which would cover a pretty monumental task, getting more PSP and VITA franchises to be on Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale. I might be driving into a wall getting anything done in the scope of which I intend (in fact, part of me knows I am!) but, this is something I really want to sketch out and get some support behind as well as just talk about.

I am 100% a pro PSP and VITA "gamer" and love talking about those games, which is why I am making this proposal. I want to get a better PSP and VITA representation in All-Stars, however, even if this initiative fails to make any ground I would be proud to have created a culture where more people talk about awesome PSP and VITA games with one another.

Also, I realize I am posting this on a gaming forum and as such this topic can be about discussing PSP/VITA games in general.

poster.jpg

My objective:

To create a mildly formal and fun representation of PSP and VITA franchises online ... if SuperBot is courted in the process, so be it. ;-D

Resources:

Get to know the PSP and VITA games and stuff in them:

Why:

The PSP was home to some of the all-time greatest RPG games and portable games. Since the launch PS VITA, various new (and old) intellectual properties on VITA have already provided millions of VITA owners with hours worth of fun. In order to represent these portable games (and their worth) in All-Stars, it must be up to the millions of PSP and VITA gamers to unite and create a culture online where we can "talk these portable games up" and sort the good ones out from the bad ones.

What you can do:

Leave a comment on the official All-Stars website that summarizes which PSP/VITA character(s) you would likes to see in All-Stars and why. Pop over to this forum and ask for more likes, comment, and support for your choice(s). Lather, rinse, repeat!

Where you can go:

The official Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale website:

Besides chatting about the PSP/VITA games you love here, like these facebook pages and support their PSP/VITA games (if you like them):

If you wish continue the conversation on other message boards:

Thank you for reading! Please, share some of your thoughts about this or similar topics in this thread!

Edit: It turned out that there was a bit fiasco and the Allstarsbattleroyal fb page was not run by Playstation or Superbot, hence it was shut down. If you still want to make a suggestion, go to the official Al-stars page linked above.

Sorry y'all!

Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: Online Initiative: PSP and VITA nominations for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Jun 13, 2012

No posts so far? That is a bit upsetting. This needs HYPE!

Okay, I will suggest an activity. Please go down to the facebook page and vote on the poll currently on their front page:

jjvkj.JPG

Message 1 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: Online Initiative: PSP and VITA nominations for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Jun 14, 2012

Horrible news! The fanpage I linked to before was not official and was shut down. Needless to say, I was unaware and was mislead, but I should have done my research so I apologize for publishing that hot trash.

Thankfully, I updated the op so now the official All-Stars website is up and you can submit your suggestions in there. The official page's suggestion seems to be humoring who the public would like to see more, more so than the fake fb page; but the fb page was (again) a fake.

The dude who created that nonofficial facebook page had more likes and more activity than the SuperBot page, so I think that should say something to Playstation and SuperBot. Whether or not that says something to them (to the point of them actually listening) remains to be seen. We shall see if an official campaign for fan voting in characters begins, though I doubt any new characters will be in the game from the get go. Any newly suggested characters would have to be DLC for All-Stars due to development time and/or working with third party licensing issues.

Would you guys pay to see your fav character from or on a Playstation platform? If so, how much would you pay?

Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Lalalalala.

Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Hey guys!

Visit this place if you want to be part of the "Who should be in . . . " conversation for PASBR!

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes