Jul 31 2013
By: Akirasolid Fender Bender 3240 posts

One thing that hasn't been mentioned about the ps4

3 replies 152 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

It's not the most important feature of the ps3, but I do use it quite often. The comment bar over our gamer name. Will that be in the Ps4 in anyway shape or form? I actually update my comments more than I do my facebook statues.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Re: One thing that hasn't been mentioned about the ps4

Jul 31, 2013

I like the status bar. Just let's all of your friends what's going on in a very, very small sentence instead of sending out messages. There is only two huge down sides to it. You can't read someone when their offline and Sony needs to extend the characters limit.

From looking at pictures and videos I haven't really seen anything like it for the PS4. They just announced a few days ago our friend limit will be 2000 so maybe when they shell out a new video with more of the new XMB it'll show a glimpse of the new status bar - if there's going to be on that is.

Maybe the "About Me" section will replace it... who knows

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Jul 31, 2013

If you have to click on the person's profile to see the comment bar then its not worth having it around.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Yes and its alot better as it can hold atleast 500 words now and comes with different fonts and colours!
Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes