Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: Old man looking for RPG/JRPG options!

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

Calm Down Cloud_Rulz, I didn't come here to fight with people, Just cool your little jets. And take a chill pill man.   I don't feel like getting banned from the forums for stirring up the pot with (Dangerous independent thought) again. 

Chill Homie,  It'll be alright if someone has an opinion that is different from your's, Somehow, I Just know you'll be okay. 

lol i am calm, and your'e not very smart are you? The OP asked about RPG's on the PS4, not what you can emulate on a PC which is all you've been babbling on about.. If you can't get that around your head..... *shrug*

and I'm not your homie **bleep**

Message 21 of 44 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

Excuse me Sir, What is the title of this Thread?  (Old man looking for RPG/JRPG options. ) 

Now here is the thing, That's a fairly simple question Cloud_Rulz. It's clear, It's concise and it doesn't seem to add any definition of exclusion for the PC. 

Did you by chance, Hit your head as a small child?  

Are you hitting it now?   

Perhaps you should be.  

Peace.   

SP.

Please Check out my Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkYHT2i4leN2sULZhNcRyA
Message 22 of 44 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

2 weeks ago

OK, thanks for all the suggestions guys!  This gives me some hope that I can still have a good time on a console.  I was considering buying a Switch for the new Zelda game, but as the sales guy at Best Buy said, right now it's basically buying a game system for one game.  The PS4 just has such an incredible library to choose from.

Couple of other questions:

The Witcher 3 looks pretty amazing.  How difficult is the combat in that one?

At Best Buy, on the PS4 demo console, the sales guy said they were showing FF XII.  Does that sound right?  Did some new DLC just come out for XII or something?

Thanks!

Message 23 of 44 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14249 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

MightyUnclean wrote:

OK, thanks for all the suggestions guys!  This gives me some hope that I can still have a good time on a console.  I was considering buying a Switch for the new Zelda game, but as the sales guy at Best Buy said, right now it's basically buying a game system for one game.  The PS4 just has such an incredible library to choose from.

At Best Buy, on the PS4 demo console, the sales guy said they were showing FF XII.  Does that sound right?  Did some new DLC just come out for XII or something?

Thanks!

@MightyUnclean If your Internet is good the best part of PS4 IMHO is the ability to share play! If you buy a PS4 hit me up and i'll share play you any games that I have so you can try but some games restrict share play so if we run into that so be it but my other 70+ maybe 100+ games that I own you can pick some out to share playSmiley Very Happy until then hope to see ya ttyl!

Message 24 of 44 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

Excuse me Sir, What is the title of this Thread?  (Old man looking for RPG/JRPG options. ) 

Now here is the thing, That's a fairly simple question Cloud_Rulz. It's clear, It's concise and it doesn't seem to add any definition of exclusion for the PC. 

Did you by chance, Hit your head as a small child?  

Are you hitting it now?   

Perhaps you should be.  

Peace.   

SP.

no, i didn't hit my head as a child, I fell on my nuts actually climbing the counter......  but that's besides the point. Did you read anythign BESIDES THE TITLE?

Message 25 of 44 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

2 weeks ago

Thanks!

Message 26 of 44 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

MightyUnclean wrote:

Thanks!

you have to get used to the combat in witcher 3 but once you do it's actually pretty fluid. All the people that say it  sucks probably didnt' bother playing long. Witcher 3 is now in my top 5 for life probably.... even got a Witcher 3 skin for my PS4. 

And FF 12 is a remake for the PS4. 

Message 27 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3084 posts

2 weeks ago

MightyUnclean wrote:

Thanks!

I like Witcher 3 the only thing is I get motion sick when playing it, if there is a demo try that before you buy to see if you like, good luck to you

"You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike."
 photo original_1.gif
Message 28 of 44 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

I've read more than the title Cloud_Rulez,  I took the time to look you up, I read about fifteen of your most recent posts. It seems you rarely ever have anything nice to say to anyone, You seem to be one of those guys that like to provoke others into debates you have no chance of winning. The thing is. The way you handle yourself is kind of sickening to me. It wreaks of teenage aggression and monotheism. Here is the deal. IF you went to college and got a masters degree in any field you chose, you still wouldn't be able to hold a proper, intellectual debate without throwing flames and trolls in the mix.  You just aren't my type of people Cloud_Rulez,  You just aren't in the I'Q over 80 club. 

Please, if you would Find someone to pester who genuinely cares about what you think.  Don't bother people on the internet with your nonsense.    

Please Check out my Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkYHT2i4leN2sULZhNcRyA
Message 29 of 44 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

2 weeks ago

Ohhhh, is FF XII pretty decent?  Maybe something I should pick up along with XV?

Message 30 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes