Ghost of Sparta
14249 posts

Re: Old man looking for RPG/JRPG options!

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

This won't be the most popular answer, But If you want the widest verity of RPG/JRPG You will want to emulate on a good pc.   The reason for this is not that the pc is the master race or anything like that, It's just, once you consider how many systems you can emulate on a modest pc,   Nes, Snes, Genesis, Tg16. Psone, ps2, Gamecube,  And all of these work great on a very modest pc with a decent video card.  Don't get me wrong, I am a console fan. But only a fool wouldn't realize the potential gaming fun to be had with a pc connected to one's Tv and a good gamepad. 

I'm not trying to upset the forums,  Or the mods or the gaming community or anything. I'm just speaking the gospel Truth.

SP.

Nice post with nothing to add to the topic btw!!! Almost 1 page before someone went to "go buy a pc"Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 44 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

It's not a biased thing. I have a ps4. It's just good grief, There's like SOOOoh-oh-oh  much to play on the pc. The options are almost limitless. What can really truthfully compete with that bro?

Please Check out my Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkYHT2i4leN2sULZhNcRyA
Message 12 of 44 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14249 posts

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

It's not a biased thing. I have a ps4. It's just good grief, There's like SOOOoh-oh-oh  much to play on the pc. The options are almost limitless. What can really truthfully compete with that bro?

So any games that you liked on PS4 that the OP is looking for or know of any games to look into on the PS4?

Message 13 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

You are kidding right?  Tell me you're kidding.  

You   Believe the PC incapable?  I'm not trying to provoke a fan war here. I'm just stating facts bro. There is nothing. Nothing in the world the ps4 does that a decent pc can not at this very moment do even better.   This includes every game on the ps4. Even those exclusive to ps4. Can be played on pc.  

You do realize the not only are ps4 games programmed on PC's but  Firmware updates for the ps4 are likewise compiled and tested on Pc's bro

Message 14 of 44 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14249 posts

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

You   Believe the PC incapable?  I'm not trying to provoke a fan war here. I'm just stating facts bro. There is nothing. Nothing in the world the ps4 does that a decent pc can not at this very moment do even better.   This includes every game on the ps4. Even those exclusive to ps4. Can be played on pc.  

You do realize the not only are ps4 games programmed on PC's  Firmware updates for the ps4 are likewise compiled on Pc's bro/

Cool story will still nothing new to add to this thread oh well sorry OP on derailing your thread i'm out of here/doneSmiley Surprised

Message 15 of 44 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

2 weeks ago

ShadowprophetS wrote:

You do realize the not only are ps4 games programmed on PC's but  Firmware updates for the ps4 are likewise compiled and tested on Pc's bro

he never said that, try reading. Or try actually answering the OP. "So any games that you liked on PS4 that the OP is looking for or know of any games to look into on the PS4?"
OP didnt' ask how many old consoles you can emulate on a PC... 

Message 16 of 44 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

2 weeks ago

Nothing to add to this thread?   I beg to differ and concur your skills of debate need refining sir. 

The whole, off topic./derail/nothing relevant excuse, Those are the tactics of a man sorely at a loss for something worthwhile to add to a conversation homie.

Here is a link to wikipedia,  Educate yourself, I suggest you start with Aardvark and work your way to Zamboni, You will need the study time if you want to hang in a debate with me.  

Message 17 of 44 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

2 weeks ago

Calm Down Cloud_Rulz, I didn't come here to fight with people, Just cool your little jets. And take a chill pill man.   I don't feel like getting banned from the forums for stirring up the pot with (Dangerous independent thought) again. 

Chill Homie,  It'll be alright if someone has an opinion that is different from your's, Somehow, I Just know you'll be okay. 

Message 18 of 44 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3997 posts

2 weeks ago
Try playing Bloodborne on a pc. Lulz
Message 19 of 44 (127 Views)
Wastelander
708 posts

2 weeks ago

Right now it's all about resident Evil seven with me.  The last resident evil I played was resident evil 4. It's changed a lot since then. In a good way. 

Message 20 of 44 (121 Views)
0 Likes