Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: Okay, IMO, this officially is an unfinished product that I am supposed to Beta.

Feb 16, 2012

Yeah and you won't be able to charge and move files at the same time. Well, you know it's pretty new technology so we gotta give Sony the benefit of the doubt. After all Apple only started doing snyc and charge last 8 years ago..

Message 21 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: Okay, IMO, this officially is an unfinished product that I am supposed to Beta.

Feb 16, 2012

In fairness to Sony it seems that I am the only one with the PSV with severe problems. Most everyone else have minor issues they have overcome.

Okay last solution:  Restore the Vita back to stock as it came out of the box and see what happens.

Message 22 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 16, 2012

That was pretty funny actually drmrw....

Message 23 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I'm going to throw this out there, although it might be a "no, duh" statement, but why don't you try calling Sony?

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 24 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I havent had a single crash or issue yet. I mean I expected some as with any new console launch but I have had none. So far mine has been flawless. The only difference I can tell is you guys all have a US model, perhaps the domestic models have some coding error or flaw in them that needs to be addressed. IDK i mean I tried, y'all have fun figuring this out

Twitch Channel
Message 25 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes