First Son
12 posts

Re: Okay, IMO, this officially is an unfinished product that I am supposed to Beta.

Feb 15, 2012

I tried that with mine, but my touchscreen was borked even after all the firmware updates and resets and restores and database updates.  It's on its way to being exchanged now.

Message 11 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Re: Okay, IMO, this officially is an unfinished product that I am supposed to Beta.

Feb 16, 2012

The AR games are coming next week.

Message 12 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Is anyone able to take print screens or a video of how to charge via USB - PC?

Message 13 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Haha, folks I am now just amusing myself with a "will it crash or not game" using my Vita. It crashed 11 times already today. Completely unsatisfactory. My PSP and DSi are ROFL.

Message 14 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I cant even update mine I just keep getting errors. I must have got a lemon.

Message 15 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1727 posts

Feb 16, 2012

SnWnMe wrote:

Haha, folks I am now just amusing myself with a "will it crash or not game" using my Vita. It crashed 11 times already today. Completely unsatisfactory. My PSP and DSi are ROFL.

I empathize with your situation, but that last line is classic. 

Message 16 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

In the manual it says you can charge via USB but only when the PS Vita is totally really fully OFF.

Confirmed. Vita has to be off to charge via USB. Strange but whatever works.

Message 17 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Yes total and complete BS! Won't connect to PS3 and if it is connected to power when it goes into standby mode, it either crashes or just powers down I'm not sure which. If off power then standby mode works properly. When I attach them power cable after powering up the vita, it keeps behaving as though I am , connecting it to a computer WTF? Come on Sony......

Message 18 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Perhaps they should have called it the PS Beta instead of Vita!

Message 19 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I gotta chuckle to myself.  I got called a "troll" all week for calling out the obvious early issues with the PSV such as excessive memory costs, poor battery life, and small buttons and the issue of lock ups in demo models.

Today, we saw a fair amount of issues regarding a bit of all of the above.

If you think today's complaint's are ugly, wait til next week when the majority of the pre-orders come into play.  Lots of issues already.  Still think it's got potential, but they need to get some of these kinks straightened out and fast. 

Definately buying the Service Plan when I get it, that is for sure...

Message 20 of 25 (14 Views)
0 Likes