Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2012
By: SteveO1966 Gaming Beast 2211 posts

Okay.. FEB IS OUT!! What's The First Game You Put In??

12 replies 12 views Edited Feb 17, 2012

LOL, I had so many choices.. and it was tough.. either Uncharted or Dungeon hunter,  this is the game that won!

Well, since SONY's MODS took it upon themselves to remove my pictures of the game....  The game was Dungeon Hunter.

Nice going MODS!  Next time at least let someone know you EDIT THEIR POST!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Okay.. FEB IS OUT!! What's The First Game You Put In??

Feb 15, 2012

WOOT! I've had mine for like 5 hours now and LOL no joke, I'm still busy goofing around with backgrounds and settings and stuf!

I think I'll eventually get around to tossing a game into it and I think I'll try Dungeon Hunters as well =D Keep us updated on how you like it, cus well it's taking me a painfully long time to settle on a good background image lol

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2211 posts

Feb 15, 2012

I wasn't going to take this to work with me.. but oh yea.. it's going lol

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I ended up giving Rayman Origins and Little Deviants a good play tonight, both games were fun. Little Deviants reminds me of Rayman Raving Rabbids type games, they are short, fun and graphically really not bad, I could see the scores being really competitive between friends and casual players alike.

Rayman Origins looked unreal on the screen, the ability to zoom in just added to it, I was really amazed with the detail put into that game, and it plays really well. I am really happy with it, even though it was at a higher price point.

I saw your comments about Dungeon Hunters in the other thread, I'd really like your take on the lag issues, if it's game breaking and causing you to get killed sorta thing, I might end up returning my copies. I tried the demo briefly, and you could see there was an odd lag to the entire screen sometimes, but nothing got wild enough on screen to see how bad it could get =/

But ya, aside from being a little uneasy about that, so far so good. I'd really like to hear more impressions on it, reviews were bad, but really there isn't much info at all out about it or how well it plays, I assumed it would be on par with the psn release, but yikes maybe not =/

Keep us updated man, we appreciate your thoughts on it!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2211 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Sniffynose wrote:

I ended up giving Rayman Origins and Little Deviants a good play tonight, both games were fun. Little Deviants reminds me of Rayman Raving Rabbids type games, they are short, fun and graphically really not bad, I could see the scores being really competitive between friends and casual players alike.

Rayman Origins looked unreal on the screen, the ability to zoom in just added to it, I was really amazed with the detail put into that game, and it plays really well. I am really happy with it, even though it was at a higher price point.

I saw your comments about Dungeon Hunters in the other thread, I'd really like your take on the lag issues, if it's game breaking and causing you to get killed sorta thing, I might end up returning my copies. I tried the demo briefly, and you could see there was an odd lag to the entire screen sometimes, but nothing got wild enough on screen to see how bad it could get =/

But ya, aside from being a little uneasy about that, so far so good. I'd really like to hear more impressions on it, reviews were bad, but really there isn't much info at all out about it or how well it plays, I assumed it would be on par with the psn release, but yikes maybe not =/

Keep us updated man, we appreciate your thoughts on it!

I like the game play, since it's sorta like wow.. but yes.. the lag is really bad..  forcing you to move slower so the fairy can catch up..  and yes.. I have died a few times because of the lag.  This is something they really need to work on.. and when I have more time I may go to their site and complain.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate it.

=( I was really hoping it would be much more stable, I love diablo and wow playstyles, but I guess it might be worth just waiting it out a bit and hopefully they patch it up to fix the lag for us.

Have a good night, and thanks again for getting back to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2211 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Sniffynose wrote:

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate it.

=( I was really hoping it would be much more stable, I love diablo and wow playstyles, but I guess it might be worth just waiting it out a bit and hopefully they patch it up to fix the lag for us.

Have a good night, and thanks again for getting back to me.

Yea.. I'd probably wait and see..  The only reason I hate cartridge base games is all updates/patches won't save to the cartridge itself and will rely on saving to the memory card, which I think blows lol..  But oh well.  Oh..  and this lag was during regular game play, not online..  Online I can see lag.....  but when playing offline, there should be no lag in a game.... my opinion..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Feb 17, 2012

I nabbed Uncharted and Wipeout (I been a fan of Wipeout since before the series, reminds me of a similar 16 bit game).

No Vita to play them yet, I guess I can survive 1 week. I probbily put wipeout in first.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2211 posts

Feb 17, 2012

So, Mod's..  Is there a reason you are deleting peoples pictures???

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13737 posts

Feb 17, 2012

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/160014b1.jpg

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes