Jul 24 2012
By: mistageorge Splicer 51 posts

Ok...new Arkham City question.....

5 replies 77 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

...Im still trying to find Mr. Freeze....ive fought Penquins thugs in the museum.....now im trapped there.....obviously it seems i have to hit a connector button to open the door....is there an easier way to do this other than by using the electric batarang? Or am i on the wrong track?

Message 1 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Re: Ok...new Arkham City question.....

Jul 24, 2012

Where exactly are you at in the museum? There is a spot in a tunnel where I got stuck you have to throw your batarang through a small opening let it pass through a electrical charge and then bring it back to hit the button inside of a cage. I don't remember if that is in the museum though. Mr Freeze is in the Police station BTW. All you need to do if your stuck is look on IGN for video walkthroughs. Did you already beat the Penguin?

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 24, 2012

im in the part of the museum where u first walk in go down some stairs and the penguin meets u with his thugs....i beat the thugs ...then afterwards penguin leaves and all the cages lock me in.....the game shows me a small switch thru a cage that i have to hit...but trying to get the batarang to it sucks **bleep** truly....wondering if there was another way to do it?

Message 3 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Try this if still having problems. If this isn't the part of the video check other parts. Might help you out.

Message 4 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 1, 2012

thanks bro....but where your video ends is where im having the problem at....how do i get the next video to see it?

Message 5 of 6 (30 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5257 posts

Aug 1, 2012

mistageorge wrote:

thanks bro....but where your video ends is where im having the problem at....how do i get the next video to see it?

Have you never used youtube before :smileysurprised:?  On the right side are suggested videos; click the one for the next part (12).  You can also look at the poster's channel, in case it isn't there (it usually is, and in this case it is).

Message 6 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes