Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Official PS Vita System Software Update (v.2.10) Feedback

Apr 10, 2013

after this im done on this thread but seriously , you dont HAVE to buy a memory if you run out of  space.... its all of your stubborn decisions to think you need to, but in reality its YOU! forcing yourself to buy another memory card to put more minis and ps1 titles when you could simply take out  things you rarely or dont play for other games you will play!!!

I know your done replying but I'm going to respond anyway Smiley Happy The above is YOUR perogative.  I like to have everything I've bought available at any time.  I travel ALOT, so I want it all there...you never know.  Again, thats MY perogative, Im quite sure there are things you do that I would think are ridiculous but Im not about to tell you to do it my way.  By your logic I should take ALL the songs I dont listen to "regularly" off my ipod, or I should remove the back seats from my car because I rarely have passengers.  The point is, we're being limited by short sighted decisions.  Dont LOAD up your app store with thousands of games and then limit me to how many I can have.  I would hardly call wanting to get the most out of what Im paying for "stubborn". 

Message 51 of 80 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Apr 10, 2013

fraze111 wrote:

after this im done on this thread but seriously , you dont HAVE to buy a memory if you run out of  space.... its all of your stubborn decisions to think you need to, but in reality its YOU! forcing yourself to buy another memory card to put more minis and ps1 titles when you could simply take out  things you rarely or dont play for other games you will play!!!

I know your done replying but I'm going to respond anyway Smiley Happy The above is YOUR perogative.  I like to have everything I've bought available at any time.  I travel ALOT, so I want it all there...you never know.  Again, thats MY perogative, Im quite sure there are things you do that I would think are ridiculous but Im not about to tell you to do it my way.  By your logic I should take ALL the songs I dont listen to "regularly" off my ipod, or I should remove the back seats from my car because I rarely have passengers.  The point is, we're being limited by short sighted decisions.  Dont LOAD up your app store with thousands of games and then limit me to how many I can have.  I would hardly call wanting to get the most out of what Im paying for "stubborn". 

Well you would save at the pump. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

Message 52 of 80 (273 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13735 posts

Apr 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

fraze111 wrote:

That's true, extra weight is always good to get rid of.

The trunk of my car is empty, save for the spare tire and a jack.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 80 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Apr 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

lol , 

I agree with fraze111 here . For me I only have 3-4 psp games and 2 PSV games so it's not a problem for me , I'm the type who like to own a real copy of my games , but my lil sister have this problem . she have over 90+ psp/ps1 games and when she is with her friends they like to jump between these games (and for me that's normal thing and fun to do with friends) . lol somhow her 32 GB memory card is more then enough for her but she want another one because of that games number limit , now I'm waiting for a cheap used one lol .

Message 54 of 80 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

fraze111 wrote:

Don't forget to make sure you've connected to the internet before filling up, or the pump will go up your arse instead! Smiley Very Happy

(sarcasm intended)

Message 55 of 80 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
So I tried saving the bubbles after switching cards and the spaces are saved in the original spot. There's one slight problem. I have YouTube on both memory cards and that app is saved in both spaces. I also have Netflix on one memory card only. So on the memory card with just YouTube I made a multimedia folder apps are arranged as followed: YouTube, video app, photo app, music app. On my other card I have the same bubble and made the same folder and arranged as follows: YouTube, Netflix, Music Unlimited, video app, photo app, music app. So I switch back to the card with just YouTube and the folder is now arranged as: YouTube, open space, open space, video app, photo app, music app.

In other words the arrangements are saved, but we can't saved different arrangements on different cards...

Hopefully this makes sense for everyone.
Message 56 of 80 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I also found a bug where you try to download multiple apps off the PSS and it freezes on 'preparing to download.. Please wait.' screen.
Message 57 of 80 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
So I tried saving the bubbles after switching cards and the spaces are saved in the original spot. There's one slight problem. I have YouTube on both memory cards and that app is saved in both spaces. I also have Netflix on one memory card only.
So on the memory card with just YouTube I made a multimedia folder apps are arranged as followed:
YouTube, video app, photo app, music app.
On my other card I have the same bubble and made the same folder and arranged as follows:
YouTube, Netflix, Music Unlimited, video app, photo app, music app.
So I switch back to the card with just YouTube and the folder is now arranged as:
YouTube, open space, open space, video app, photo app, music app.

In other words the arrangements are saved, but we can't saved different arrangements on different cards...

Hopefully this makes sense for everyone.

Had to edit your post to so I could easily go back and forth between the cards to see what you were talking about.

Hmm, kind of weird. So it's making each card uniform to the other.

Are you able to add things in those spots, or does it move that stuff?

Message 58 of 80 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Well I have a folder full of Vita games on my 8gb card(some bubbles are downloaded Vita games). And on my 4gb card I have the same bubble but only cartage based bubbles that are on both the 8 and 4gb cards. So on the 4gb card some spaces are missing in the folder that the downloaded games should be on.
Message 59 of 80 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I'm going to make a video and demo these bugs
Message 60 of 80 (179 Views)
0 Likes