Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Official PS Vita System Software Update (v.2.10) Feedback

Apr 10, 2013
@jon I don't have this problem. I just like to stand by what's right, and that's the voice of the community.
Message 41 of 80 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Spoiler

to be honest ive only seen a couple of people complaing about this... on here, and also on a couple gaming sites... now im making this number up, but i bet people pisst off about this are about 5% or less of vita owners....

also im part of this community, and you sure arent speaking for me... 

Message 42 of 80 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
@jon I'm speaking for you as well because we both know you'd rather spend the money on another game than a memory card. Granted you have two and I have two. Eventually we will need the 100 bubble limit destroyed. So why not now?
Message 43 of 80 (313 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

see thats where your wrong as i stated before, if and when i run out of room, im going to take stuff out  i dont need to make room for new stuff Smiley Happy and probem solved! ta da!!!

oh and i only have one 32 gb memory card, and plan to stay with one

Message 44 of 80 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@jon it's not even like that. You're more naive than I thought (no offense). For as long as everyone can remember we all wanted our voices to be heard about this (just one thing of many). What are we offered? Sony: let's screw with the community and just give them 'folders'. That way we'll still make money on memory cards.

and that is why I would never ever buy any PSV new memory card I will only buy used . I bought mine (16 GB) used for 20$ from a friend and bought another used (32 GB) was about like 35$ for my lil sister and yes she have about 90+ games and 1 memory isn't enough for her, I told her once I find another cheap used one I will buy it for her (she like to show the games she have beaten to her friends and I don't have any problem with that , that's the same thing I used to do when I was at her age and it's fun) 

Message 45 of 80 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

jon1234 wrote:

haha well i think were going off on a tangent now, but even if their forcing you to buy more things, what do you expect, they are a company trying to make money in the first place.

i am at least thankful we have this option now...

If they are a company trying to make money seems to me it would make sense to deliver a system that gives users what they want ie: content, apps, games, functionality etc, people need to WANT it.  Opposed to a system that lacks CORE functionality and badly needed games but gouge and force you into proprietary memory and usless peripherals etc. 

While I'm happy as hell they FINALLY added folders almost a year and a half later mind you ... good bye 9 screens of disorganized CRAP to ONE screen.  While not quite "too little too late" ... more of a *meh* ... even as new titles come out that should frankly already be here, the time of excitement has passed for me...it is what it is.

@ the bubble limit debate.  It's actually mind boggling to me, especially in this day and age of technology and capability.  I literally comapre the 100 bubble limit to say Microsoft or Mac (whichever you use) coming out with a new OS and saying; You can only install 100 apps/games per system, beyond that you HAVE to buy and install an additional hard drive.  Its quite ridiculous really.

Message 46 of 80 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Apr 10, 2013

It always amazes me to see people who want less from their investments!

The 100 icon limit is very small for people who have a large collection. It also depends on a mandatory internet connection, which can be very inconvenient for people who aren't always connected like me--or when phone lines go down, PSN gets hacked etc...

If I pay for something, I expect to have access to it 24/7

PSP can do it

PS3 can do it

Nintendo 3DS can do it

Nintendo Wii can do it

My crappy MP3 player can do it

My phone can do it

The Vita can't

What's wrong with that picture? When I invested over $1000 on this thing, I never would have expected mandatory handcuffs to be put on me. I expect the freedom I've always had, and it's frustrating when that freedom is taken away.

Message 47 of 80 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
846 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

I don't understand how you guys are using all 100 slots, especially on memory cards under 32 GB. Are you filling up your memory cards with minis? Do you have like 50 game cartidges? I'm definitely going to run out of space on my 32 before I run out of bubbles because I'm putting 1-3 GB Vita games on mine.

Message 48 of 80 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I take up a minimum of 4 bubbles when it comes to games. Until the Vita has better games that I enjoy, my Viya is more of a video player.
Message 49 of 80 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

fraze111 wrote:

jon1234 wrote:

haha well i think were going off on a tangent now, but even if their forcing you to buy more things, what do you expect, they are a company trying to make money in the first place.

i am at least thankful we have this option now...

If they are a company trying to make money seems to me it would make sense to deliver a system that gives users what they want ie: content, apps, games, functionality etc, people need to WANT it.  Opposed to a system that lacks CORE functionality and badly needed games but gouge and force you into proprietary memory and usless peripherals etc. 

While I'm happy as hell they FINALLY added folders almost a year and a half later mind you ... good bye 9 screens of disorganized CRAP to ONE screen.  While not quite "too little too late" ... more of a *meh* ... even as new titles come out that should frankly already be here, the time of excitement has passed for me...it is what it is.

@ the bubble limit debate.  It's actually mind boggling to me, especially in this day and age of technology and capability.  I literally comapre the 100 bubble limit to say Microsoft or Mac (whichever you use) coming out with a new OS and saying; You can only install 100 apps/games per system, beyond that you HAVE to buy and install an additional hard drive.  Its quite ridiculous really.

after this im done on this thread but seriously , you dont HAVE to buy a memory if you run out of  space.... its all of your stubborn decisions to think you need to, but in reality its YOU! forcing yourself to buy another memory card to put more minis and ps1 titles when you could simply take out  things you rarely or dont play for other games you will play!!!

Message 50 of 80 (209 Views)
0 Likes