Banned for asking why in the forums!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 21 of 80 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Re: Official PS Vita System Software Update (v.2.10) Feedback

Apr 10, 2013

haven't had a chance to update yet.  any word on what types of videos are able to be streamed via web browser, besides youtube?

Message 22 of 80 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Just tested the icon limit on my maxed out card. Put those useless icons in a folder and copied some minis to the system and….

Same useless message and no minis to play.

What a disappointment!

Reminds me of the Nintendo DSi days. System ran out of space quickly and then I just stopped buying games

Message 23 of 80 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Crap. It was an organization update. It wasn't meant to make more space. I feel like Sony is trying to sucker everyone into buying memory cards..
Message 24 of 80 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

anybody figure out how to save the layout yet?

edit: hmmm maybe it just automatically saves huh?

edit: edit: woah cool, you can watch youtube videos whileplaying games! thats pretty cool.

Message 25 of 80 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4923 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
Crap. It was an organization update. It wasn't meant to make more space. I feel like Sony is trying to sucker everyone into buying memory cards..

That's precisely what they're trying to do. Sony doesn't seem to realize that the small amount of extra money they make by forcing people to buy extra memory cards is immediately lost by the people who won't buy a PS Vita for that very reason.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 26 of 80 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Want more apps....

NFL Sunday Ticket and everything else thats on ps3

Message 27 of 80 (215 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13580 posts

Apr 10, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:

That's precisely what they're trying to do. Sony doesn't seem to realize that the small amount of extra money they make by forcing people to buy extra memory cards is immediately lost by the people who won't buy a PS Vita for that very reason.

Especially with the whole "You can save the layout of your icons with the memory card"

Meaning they expect us to keep swapping out more and more cards.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 80 (212 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:

Especially with the whole "You can save the layout of your icons with the memory card"

hmmm i dont think so, ive actually had my layout change when i just took my memory card out once i got my vita to see what would happen, the layout would get all mixed up.

so if for any reason you mem card gets removed, now you dont have to go through the whole trouble of rearranging icons to how they were

Message 29 of 80 (202 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13580 posts

Apr 10, 2013

jon1234 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:

hmmm i dont think so, ive actually had my layout change when i just took my memory card out once i got my vita to see what would happen, the layout would get all mixed up.

so if for any reason you mem card gets removed, now you dont have to go through the whole trouble of rearranging icons to how they were

You make it sound as if somehow the memory card will accidentally eject itself. Even though there's a cover over it and nothing can touch it without opening it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 80 (197 Views)
0 Likes