Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 16 2013
By: abhijtv Hekseville Citizen 368 posts

[Offer closed] 12 month PS+ for sale

[ Edited ]
7 replies 340 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

I recieved the above coupon as part of an offer with my playstation creditcard and I don't need it, I already have 1.5 years on my membership. I erased the sensitive info so I don't get cheated! :smileyhappy:

I wanna sell it to someone! Ya know this can come in mighty handy for guys not in US and still using a US PSN account.

EDIT: DEAL MADE! Offer closed!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Re: A 12 month PS+ coupon for sale!

Mar 16, 2013

Why should I buy from a random person on the internet, when I can buy it for the same price at my local retail store, or on the ps store itself?

Fact is, is that if you want this to sell, you need to lower your asking price buy AT LEAST $5 (you sound like a cheapskate, trying to get retail for it when you got it for free), but good luck anyways :smileyindifferent: 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

Why should I buy from a random person on the internet, when I can buy it for the same price at my local retail store, or on the ps store itself?

Fact is, is that if you want this to sell, you need to lower your asking price buy AT LEAST $5 (you sound like a cheapskate, trying to get retail for it when you got it for free), but good luck anyways :smileyindifferent: 

I DID say best offer, didn't I? I dunno what will float ur boat, so I just said $50 or best offer...

ALSO, there are some chaps in other countries with US PSN accounts and they have mentioned previously how it is very expensive to get a $50 PSN card. I also don't know if they can actually buy a 12 month PSN subscription, naturally I was hoping this can help some guy in such a predicament... I did mention that didn't I!?

Quit namecalling on the internet dude, it's not like I got this coupon without strings attached. It was a rewards program for buying a bunch of stuff with my creditcard.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (300 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Mar 16, 2013

haha retail price is 50, and your willing to sell it for 50 or best price.... so u want like 65 or 70 for it??? i can just buy it online without the fear of being scammed

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Mar 16, 2013

PM'd

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Yeah, for $50 I could just go to the store and buy it myself, and at least at the store I know I won't be scammed. You need to lower your price for anyone to grab it.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Mar 16, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:

PM'd

Sorry, I offered it to another chap!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Bulletpainpills wrote:

Yeah, for $50 I could just go to the store and buy it myself, and at least at the store I know I won't be scammed. You need to lower your price for anyone to grab it.

And you proved to be wrong as just like I said a dude living abroad and using a US account snagged the deal! And he had a interesting offer I couldn't refuse! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (58 Views)
0 Likes