Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2011
By: lDiablo First Son 1 posts

***ONLINE GAMEPLAY***

3 replies 4 views Edited Nov 22, 2011

Can I play the PS3 games I play online, online with the Vita?

Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Re: ***ONLINE GAMEPLAY***

Nov 22, 2011

That's yet to be seen. Not all games. You'd have to have your PS3 be on. With the disc inside. It'd have to be remote play compatible with the Vita. You'd have to be in a wifi zone with your Vita. You'd have to hope it didn't lag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 23, 2011

I do know that you can play PS3 games on the Vita via Remote Play, but I'm not sure about playing online. I mean, I don't see why you couldn't. I'd say it's possible, but we have to wait and see.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Nov 23, 2011

lDiablo wrote:

Can I play the PS3 games I play online, online with the Vita?

Do you mean multiplayer between the PS3 and PSVita? Or do you mean 'remote play' by using the PSVita as a screen and control of your PS3 over the internet like Sony tried with the PSP?

Because 'remote play' is available for developers to use if they want, so you will have to wait to see if your game is supported.

And withe the first option you that will also have to wait to see if the developer creates a PSVita versionof the game that is multiplayer compatible. We know thta "Ruin" and "Hustle Kings" will be PSVita releases that can also play with the PS3 versions, and WipeOut 2048 will allow the tracks that are in common with WipeOut HD to be played PSVita to PS3.

Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes