Sep 02 2013
By: invalidts2 First Son 1 posts

OMG, Why is the UK and Aus getting all the good free games from plus, and we get junkp?....

6 replies 234 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

something has to be done about this, this is bs.

im tired of most of the time the uk and australia getting all the good free games from ps plus, and we get cheap games or old ones

as freebees..

why cant we get a 50 or 60 dollar free game every once in awhile?.

sony us is run by monkeys, ps plus mostly has been a juke this year..

Message 1 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Re: OMG, Why is the UK and Aus getting all the good free games from plus, and we get junkp?....

Sep 2, 2013

Each region has their different kind of managers and teams. Sometimes deals can only be made to one region and not the other because the Dev studio chose to. I do agree EU Plus as been getting a lot of better games for some time now...

It's not fun, but unless the whole community takes a stand, the Plus team and comminity managers won't do much.

Message 2 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Re: OMG, Why is the UK and Aus getting all the good free games from plus, and we get junkp?....

Sep 2, 2013

let them have there cake and eat it too. You know what they are saying about us? omg why is the USA getting PS4 first. We also get allot of blockbuster titles before them.

Message 3 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Sep 2, 2013

EASTC0AST_GH05T wrote:

let them have there cake and eat it too. You know what they are saying about us? omg why is the USA getting PS4 first. We also get allot of blockbuster titles before them.

True. Though if someone in EU wants a PS4 fast, you get someone to pre-order it for you and then ship it to EU to them.

Message 4 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

I'm in the EU and I'm actually with you on this.

Throughout the years I've been arguing about why US/EU home were vastly inferior to JP home back in the day.

I constantly argue about release dates for games that come out in EU, JP or US first while others have to receive delays.

Yeah i get better games from Plus than the US gets. Am I happy with that. Yeah? Well I am but it's not fair, and I'm not going to stand by and want it to stay like that while other people get robbed, we are all gamers we are not divisions of nations we deserve equality.

and of course I'm not happy about getting the PS4 ultra late. Makes the launch titles unappealing when everyone has a leg over you.

The bottom line is this:

• We should all get equal treatment on updates on services such as Home, PS Store and so on.
  • Games should all be worldwide release dates to prevent people getting massive advantages in multiplayer experience.
  • PS Plus should have the same games for all regions, and the EU model should be the one followed.
  • The PS4 should be a worldwide date. If that means delaying the US. So be it.
  • (Most Important one in my eyes) No game should be authorised for release if it is limited to one area of the world only, every game should be produced for mass market or not at all. We are missing out yearly on quality titles that will never make it to our regions. That goes for all regions.

I know some people wont be happy PS4 one. But to achieve an equal standing where everyone gets improvements you need to make some sacrifices.

Message 5 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Sep 2, 2013

PS+ Not necessarily junk but less impressive titles in general.

I do agree the EU model does seem more friendly to gamers

The PS4 release

We have to understand supply and demand, as for the PS4 release in the N America first yes it does seem unfair.

However the most pre orders are from NA so you supply the largest market first. When you sit on a product

and you have a million units in warehouses it wouldn't make sense to wait until you have enough for the world.

It enables you to get the largest market taken care of then concentrate on other markets.

As for new games I really don't understand this.

The way it should be hold off a couple of weeks and release them world wide.

It is much easier to produce copies of a game then to assemble consoles.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 6 of 7 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Yeah it should be a little more fair, as someone from UK I've had many, many years, of getting things later that in US, or not at all so I know your pain.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes