Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: OLED Mura effect, describe your pattern!! :D

Sep 17, 2012
God damm, remind me never to play Haunted Game on my Vita, but I would love a High School of the Death game Smiley Happy DEM JIGGY
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 11 of 15 (568 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Sky_The_Assassin wrote:

I was playing Corpse Party on my Vita once and thought it was part of the game because it looked like blood dripping down a wall.

Lol, I saw them a lot while playing Corpse Party too and felt they added a bit of creepyness.

I had a similar idea to this when I first saw my Vita's mura. If I thought about it being a unique identifier or "soul" of the Vita I felt a bit better about it.

My first Vita had a few horizontal lines along the bottom, a large dark spot in the center, and then some streaks and spots towards the edges. I eventually got tired of seeing that dark spot in the center and exchanged the Vita.

My new one looks like someone sneezed on the screen, but managed to miss the center. Just tiny spots around the outer edges (no lines) so I never see them during regular gameplay so I'm happy about the exchange.

Message 12 of 15 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Is it weird that I see an image of a woman face for my Mura?
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 13 of 15 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Sep 17, 2012

mine is practically nonexistent. it is just a thin transparent line in the upper righthand corner.

Message 14 of 15 (541 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 4, 2013

I have a diagonal line or lightning effect down the right side of the screen. It is quite pronounced in darkness but the rest of the screen is pretty much clear except for a few small light blotches. I noticed it the first night when I was playing resident evil nemesis.

Message 15 of 15 (268 Views)
0 Likes