Wastelander
657 posts

Re: OK, this is getting ridiculous with the PSN not working.....

Nov 29, 2013

I'm online :/

Message 11 of 30 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Nov 29, 2013

WrxSTIboost wrote:

squeaky wheel gets the grease Art.....fix the problem and people wont complain....simple....

but there's not a problem, PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE, how do ppl not understand this. Literally the system was just released less than 24 hours ago in EU and the let me say it again, THE PSN IS DOING MAITENANCE, to make everything flow smoothly. So when they're done, and everyone get's done registering everything, then hey guess what, NO PROBLEMS, idk, sounds like it makes sense to me. I was on the psn store last night here in the US while the EU ppl were on, and guess what, NO PROBLEMS, but not that, here we go again, THE PSN IS DOING MAITENANCE, every is losing their minds.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 12 of 30 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12378 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013
The service just got a big influx of new users from the uk launch... We experienced the same thing when it launched in NA, but it was pretty stable for the past week upto today.. So yea it's more acceptable, but it wouldn't be acceptable, if there was no apparent reason why it was happening..

You must understand no service will run without issues once in a while... Even paid services..

Also don't forget even being a paid service the service will go down once in a while for maintenance.. Which is unavoidable... Even world of Warcraft goes down every Tuesday for a few hours(sometimes longer) for maintenance..
>

Message 13 of 30 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Nov 29, 2013

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

*What this user fails to mention is these games are free/have been free and available on steam for quite some time*

yes they have been, and instead of being a bunch of freaking cry babies, you should be grateful, other go pay 40 bucks to play xb1's "free" game of killer instinct

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 14 of 30 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10139 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I'm assuming that the few people on this board who boast about Xbox Live were certainly not old enough to experience the first Xbox Live or even the earlier days of the 360. I was certainly paying $50 a year at the time and certainly experienced many problems due to it being a work in progress. Is that different for some reason?
Message 15 of 30 (178 Views)
Last Guardian
12378 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I agree I was with Xbox live and I do know even it had issues surrounding the launch of the 360..

People just need to sit down and remain calm.. Give it a few days..
>

Message 16 of 30 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 29, 2013

At first I was trying to put in a code I recieved from gamestop for BF4 for premium and It kept kicking me out so I created a thread on BF4 forums expressing my concern if its an issue, someone said to call sony customer service and boy am I glad I did. The automated service said within the first 15 seconds of the phone call that the psn is down and you cant redeem vouchers becuase of ongoing maintainace, after I heard that i jumped for joy cause its just the maintainance. Guys its regular, it happens, once a week if not once a month and it will likely happen during the huge inflow of the new costomers. Im not angry that I cant redeem my code just yet, if anything im an idiot for forgetting about the launch in the UK lol I can wait and so can you guys, geeze

Message 17 of 30 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

*What this user fails to mention is these games are free/have been free and available on steam for quite some time*

yes they have been, and instead of being a bunch of freaking cry babies, you should be grateful, other go pay 40 bucks to play xb1's "free" game of killer instinct

Why should one be grateful for getting a free game that was always free in the first place? "Yes!!!! I get to pay x amount of dolars to play online and I get free games that would be free even if I didn't pay for online functionality!!!"

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 18 of 30 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:
I'm assuming that the few people on this board who boast about Xbox Live were certainly not old enough to experience the first Xbox Live or even the earlier days of the 360. I was certainly paying $50 a year at the time and certainly experienced many problems due to it being a work in progress. Is that different for some reason?

#FanboyAmnesiaOP

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 19 of 30 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14381 posts

Nov 29, 2013

It's not only the UK.

It's an EU launch. Theres a lot more people outside of the UK who just got the console too.

But being in the UK.. I can't say I've had any problems with PSN, maybe it's US side.

Message 20 of 30 (142 Views)
0 Likes