First Son
13 posts

Re: OK, this is getting ridiculous with the PSN not working.....

Nov 29, 2013
In the US, everything works (for me anyways) except for redeeming codes.
Message 21 of 30 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Dotnt forget people. Europe just release there system Today. The influx you see in server issues is due to the tons of systems they now sold over seas. Im sure by tomorrow all wil back to normal.

Message 22 of 30 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Nov 29, 2013

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

*What this user fails to mention is these games are free/have been free and available on steam for quite some time*

yes they have been, and instead of being a bunch of freaking cry babies, you should be grateful, other go pay 40 bucks to play xb1's "free" game of killer instinct

Why should one be grateful for getting a free game that was always free in the first place? "Yes!!!! I get to pay x amount of dolars to play online and I get free games that would be free even if I didn't pay for online functionality!!!"

is there something you don't understand about the psn having to do maitenance. Sony didn't have to give us any free games, sony didn't have to let us have f2p mmos like dcuo, bl2, or warframe, sony didn't have to let us be able to watch netflix, hulu, or any other subscription based services w/o ps+, but they did. Go play xb1, pay for batteries, or pay and extra 25 for the plug and play kit, get their games in 720p native, have fun w/ the kinect messing up and the freaking xb1 not reading discs, and I hope you have room, because unlike ps4 you're not able to stand the xb1 vertically. And then have fun paying for XBL to watch netflix, and enjoy no free games, or an IGC, it's fine, idc go be an XB fan boy and all that nonsense. But again, the psn is doing MAINTENANCE, it's not broken.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 23 of 30 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I didn't have to spend 400 on a game machine, I didn't have to buy a $60 dollar game or another controller but I did. I like Sony but they have an obligation to provide me with a good gaming experince if I pay for their products. I chose Sony not Xbox so I want a good gaming experience from them. I am not a troll or anything, I just will not defend them when they mess up. Many members are having issues and they shouldn't be told to deal with it. Sony needs to hear about things we like and the things we don't. We will never have a great platform by accepting just "good enough". Sony has always listened and that is why these forums are here and that is why I stay with Sony other than the competitor. 

Message 24 of 30 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Nov 29, 2013

You should be told to "deal with it" because you don't have patience. Learn to wait. Normal people who spent their money can easily wait for the kinks to get worked out. It's not like you CAN'T use your PS4 at all. WAIT for the PSN stuff to get worked out and just play single player or play on a different console. Every thing, even PSN is working fine for a lot of people, some trolls are having bad luck, oh well, it WILL work out soon enough, just learn to stop being cry babies about it.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 25 of 30 (220 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Nov 29, 2013

The whole learn to wait thing would be acceptable if people weren't now paying to play online.

Paying to play online with a service that's down a lot?

Mine is fine however. Just saying, I understand where they are coming from, they have every right to be annoyed, if it was the PS3 and free then you'd not have rights to complain.

Message 26 of 30 (215 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

*What this user fails to mention is these games are free/have been free and available on steam for quite some time*

yes they have been, and instead of being a bunch of freaking cry babies, you should be grateful, other go pay 40 bucks to play xb1's "free" game of killer instinct

Why should one be grateful for getting a free game that was always free in the first place? "Yes!!!! I get to pay x amount of dolars to play online and I get free games that would be free even if I didn't pay for online functionality!!!"

is there something you don't understand about the psn having to do maitenance. Sony didn't have to give us any free games, sony didn't have to let us have f2p mmos like dcuo, bl2, or warframe, sony didn't have to let us be able to watch netflix, hulu, or any other subscription based services w/o ps+, but they did. Go play xb1, pay for batteries, or pay and extra 25 for the plug and play kit, get their games in 720p native, have fun w/ the kinect messing up and the freaking xb1 not reading discs, and I hope you have room, because unlike ps4 you're not able to stand the xb1 vertically. And then have fun paying for XBL to watch netflix, and enjoy no free games, or an IGC, it's fine, idc go be an XB fan boy and all that nonsense. But again, the psn is doing MAINTENANCE, it's not broken.

I completely understand psn is having maintenance. That's not even at all relevant to what I'm saying. My point is I will never be "grateful" to get already free games for free; nor would I expect any normal human being to do so. I know there's that old saying "throw a dog a bone", but yikes.

And the green highlighted part made me lol for a couple of reasons.

1) I own ps4 (it really isn't opened though), along with Killzone, Knack, NBA2k14, BF4, and COD Ghost, and I don't want xbo (I'm only interested in Killer Instinct). So nah, I'm cool with not paying for those extra things.

2) PS4 has blue light of death. Is it as widespread? Who knows. The core point is that both systems have defects because that's the reality of systems.

3) I place all my systems horizontally; which actually IS a problem since I no longer have space. Unfortunately I ran out of slot spaces for my games, I have an overflow of ps3 games (around 100 and just got 4 more) and 5 too many huge Limited Edition cases (Killer is Dead, Ar Tonelico Quoga, Disgaea 4, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori), so I've been reduced to stacking them in my console area where I have my wii (I HAVE to mention that I own Xenoblade Chronicles) and ps3. The mass supply of DS games and Criterion Collection BR movies doesn't help either but whatever. The fact that you even brought that up as a point is just kinda sad, desperate.

4) I'll have ample amounts of fun not paying for xbl (although I can't pass up those xbl specials like "$1 for a month" just to play halo 4 on my friends console) and I'll be more than happy to enjoy watching netflix on my computer, ipad, or phone. Also while I'm not paying to watch netflix on my computer, I can even not pay to play already free games on steam. *omg he just dropped the hammer* That's right, I'm a pc gamer as well. So all those cool little f2p things like Planetside 2 & Warframe? Yea they're old news to me. It's a shame you missed Tribes Ascend. Warframe is honestly ok at best imo & Blacklight just sucks. It's so stale.

I'm sorry for dropping so many hammers on you in such a short amount of time. This is more op than my 1st time using hammer of dawn. The running joke is that you're a delusional fanboy who thinks people should just accept things regardless. So please, before you go off calling someone else a fanboy, check yourself. It speaks volumes that you couldn't even pick up on the sarcasm of that thread. I thought I made it pretty obvious. Unless you're on sony's payroll, there's no reason to be down on your knees and on their D.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 27 of 30 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

I completely understand psn is having maintenance. That's not even at all relevant to what I'm saying. My point is I will never be "grateful" to get already free games for free; nor would I expect any normal human being to do so. I know there's that old saying "throw a dog a bone", but yikes.

And the green highlighted part made me lol for a couple of reasons.

1) I own ps4 (it really isn't opened though), along with Killzone, Knack, NBA2k14, BF4, and COD Ghost, and I don't want xbo (I'm only interested in Killer Instinct). So nah, I'm cool with not paying for those extra things.

2) PS4 has blue light of death. Is it as widespread? Who knows. The core point is that both systems have defects because that's the reality of systems.

3) I place all my systems horizontally; which actually IS a problem since I no longer have space. Unfortunately I ran out of slot spaces for my games, I have an overflow of ps3 games (around 100 and just got 4 more) and 5 too many huge Limited Edition cases (Killer is Dead, Ar Tonelico Quoga, Disgaea 4, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori), so I've been reduced to stacking them in my console area where I have my wii (I HAVE to mention that I own Xenoblade Chronicles) and ps3. The mass supply of DS games and Criterion Collection BR movies doesn't help either but whatever. The fact that you even brought that up as a point is just kinda sad, desperate.

4) I'll have ample amounts of fun not paying for xbl (although I can't pass up those xbl specials like "$1 for a month" just to play halo 4 on my friends console) and I'll be more than happy to enjoy watching netflix on my computer, ipad, or phone. Also while I'm not paying to watch netflix on my computer, I can even not pay to play already free games on steam. *omg he just dropped the hammer* That's right, I'm a pc gamer as well. So all those cool little f2p things like Planetside 2 & Warframe? Yea they're old news to me. It's a shame you missed Tribes Ascend. Warframe is honestly ok at best imo & Blacklight just sucks. It's so stale.

I'm sorry for dropping so many hammers on you in such a short amount of time. This is more op than my 1st time using hammer of dawn. The running joke is that you're a delusional fanboy who thinks people should just accept things regardless. So please, before you go off calling someone else a fanboy, check yourself. It speaks volumes that you couldn't even pick up on the sarcasm of that thread. I thought I made it pretty obvious. Unless you're on sony's payroll, there's no reason to be down on your knees and on their D.

Idk what all this hammer nonsense is, and you sound like a **bleep**, btw I'm glad you got Xenoblade Chronicles, it's a great game, I'm sorry that you're **bleep** because you're a Pc gamer, oooohhhhh, and you've seen/played these games before,but we're talking about ps4 here, and the psn, which is perfectly fine. I'm not even a hardcore gamer, I literally own the ps4 and 3 games for it and that's it, literally that's all the games I own. And I'm defending it because it's not broken, every is just whining because it's not 100% perfect right at this moment. I'm sorry, it happens.

Also I don't even know why we're arguing or why I'm arguing, I don't care. Have fun. t(-_-t)

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 28 of 30 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Just fix the network please no one cares about what is said about it or what games are free ppl just want 2 play online and enjoy their gaming experience
Message 29 of 30 (172 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 30, 2013

DURDYRED9 wrote:
Just fix the network please no one cares about what is said about it or what games are free ppl just want 2 play online and enjoy their gaming experience

This sums it up well I think. 

Message 30 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Likes