Nov 29 2013
By: robnmishlv First Son 12 posts

OK, this is getting ridiculous with the PSN not working.....

29 replies 581 views Edited Nov 29, 2013

So we have to pay for PSPlus now and you can't seem to keep the network up and running....I get there are "new" consoles again...but after getting my PS4 and having some games broken for a few days and now two weeks later I can't redeem the 100$ in cards I just got. Are we going to see some concessions again I mean I and a lot of other people out there have spent a lot of money on Sony and their product here which seems to have an issue when too many hamsters get on their wheels at once. 

Message 1 of 30 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: OK, this is getting ridiculous with the PSN not working.....

Nov 29, 2013

Oh it is getting rediculous...

Smiley Wink

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 30 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I agree, a lot of money is being spent on these consoles. It would be nice if they gave us something for the trouble we have had. Doesn't have to be a lot, but we are paying for the service now, it is not free. It's not our fault that they don't have servers that can't handle the traffic. 

Message 3 of 30 (545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Agreed... I'm beginning to regret putting money into something that never fails to disappoint.

Message 4 of 30 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 29, 2013

And they moved this post from the support forum where I placed it..I guess complaining about how poor they are doing isn't something that Sony moderators tolerate.

Message 5 of 30 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Nov 29, 2013

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 6 of 30 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Nov 29, 2013
People defending this garbage is exactly why Sony finds their crappy online not working acceptable.
Message 7 of 30 (467 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Nov 29, 2013

eternal_napalm wrote:
People defending this garbage is exactly why Sony finds their crappy online not working acceptable.

yawn

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 8 of 30 (446 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 29, 2013

squeaky wheel gets the grease Art.....fix the problem and people wont complain....simple....

Message 9 of 30 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

we get free games w/ ps+, discounts, umm warframe, dcuo, bl2, idk what else you want, you get free psn money when you spend like 60 bucks in the store. I'm so tired of these ppl complaining, I wish the forums would implement a system that wouldn't allow ppl to create a new topic unless they have like a certain amount of post or something, these trolls are getting annoying.

YES THE PSN IS DOING MAINTENANCE.....SHUT UP WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... end rant

*What this user fails to mention is these games are free/have been free and available on steam for quite some time*

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 10 of 30 (439 Views)