Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5702 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

Lucky Smiley Sad Congratulations now i gotta wait till friday

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 81 of 552 (1,199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I knew it. I knew no one would use that stupid [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread.


Most people don't bother searching. This will probably get merged. Otherwise we'll have thousands of these threads and other topics will get lost.


The OP knew about the  [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread and even had a post reserved. It's just that in this day and age people can not help but to spew every insignificant detail about their life. This will happen again. Not saying the official thread didn't have its good intentions but, if I was one of these people who needed to share my every moment with the world, I would rather have my own thread instead of being post 473 on a giant one.

Message 82 of 552 (1,184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/12/2013
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013
who goes to class?!
Message 83 of 552 (1,155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

SchallSJ wrote:
who goes to class?!

you work at mcdonals?

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 84 of 552 (1,145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/20/2013
Offline
511 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

SchallSJ wrote:
who goes to class?!

you work at mcdonals?


What's McDonal's?

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 85 of 552 (1,137 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/30/2013
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

BURRITO26A wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I knew it. I knew no one would use that stupid [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread.


Most people don't bother searching. This will probably get merged. Otherwise we'll have thousands of these threads and other topics will get lost.


The OP knew about the  [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread and even had a post reserved. It's just that in this day and age people can not help but to spew every insignificant detail about their life. This will happen again. Not saying the official thread didn't have its good intentions but, if I was one of these people who needed to share my every moment with the world, I would rather have my own thread instead of being post 473 on a giant one.


I did know about the Official thread but just like unrealbutcher said it makes no sense.  i posted my photos there and realized that no one was going to see it.  Spewing every insignificant  detail about my life?  Hardly...  Exctied to receive one of the first ps4's?  You bet!  I'm not mad bro, why are you?

Message 86 of 552 (1,132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2013
Offline
303 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

The thought that you have to go to college to do well is laughable. Its the biggest Con these days. however i do go to college. But i dont think i need it 

PS1, PS2, 60 gig PS3, PS Vita, Ps4
SONY FOR LIFE!
Message 87 of 552 (1,127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10011 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013
I am mega jealous congrats bro
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 88 of 552 (1,122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

imprezd wrote:

I did know about the Official thread but just like unrealbutcher said it makes no sense.  i posted my photos there and realized that no one was going to see it.  Spewing every detail about my life?  Hardly...  Exctied to receive one of the first ps4's?  You bet!  I'm not mad bro, why are you?


The only thing that make you remotely unique in this situation is the fact that you have your console early. In two days, your post will be beyond irrelevant as EVERYONE will want to have their own piece of the pie.

 

The Official thread exists to negate that flood of inevitable posts. You can take part or not; either way your PS4 is going to end up in that thread. Take advantage of a reserved spot there, or have your post merged into oblivion.

Message 89 of 552 (1,111 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: I received my PS4!

Nov 13, 2013

imprezd wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I knew it. I knew no one would use that stupid [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread.


Most people don't bother searching. This will probably get merged. Otherwise we'll have thousands of these threads and other topics will get lost.


The OP knew about the  [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread and even had a post reserved. It's just that in this day and age people can not help but to spew every insignificant detail about their life. This will happen again. Not saying the official thread didn't have its good intentions but, if I was one of these people who needed to share my every moment with the world, I would rather have my own thread instead of being post 473 on a giant one.


I did know about the Official thread but just like unrealbutcher said it makes no sense.  i posted my photos there and realized that no one was going to see it.  Spewing every insignificant  detail about my life?  Hardly...  Exctied to receive one of the first ps4's?  You bet!  I'm not mad bro, why are you?


I'm not mad. You just proved my point.

Message 90 of 552 (1,292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes