Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Re: [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4! And I'm tired of getting ripped off!"

Dec 6, 2013

mh321 wrote:
No media libraries? No cd compatibility? I have to stream everything from the web? With a slight amount of research one can find that sony is not in the best financial state of their history. They removed a lot of funding from sony pictures to make this a reality and a lot of what happens in the next six months will seal the fate of sony and their place in the history of the video game.
This leads me to the following question I would like to if possible see an actual sony rep answer this for me.

MP3 and DLNA support is being patched into a system update.  We already fought the fight, and won. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 381 of 552 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Wow I read that whole thing....

I was going to copy and paste it and replace "sacrifice" with "choice" and "inconvenience" in a few places but then I realize I am probably the only person who will actually read the whole thing once, let alone my edited version.

Take away?

Cheer up buckaroo,

Seems much your initial disappointment could've been mitigated by a little research and you could have saved up instead of selling off all your PS3 gear as well after you found out the PS4 was not going to be what you hoped for at launch.

The choices were made, the inconveniences will pass.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 382 of 552 (641 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: [OFFICIAL] "I just got my PS4!" Thread

Dec 8, 2013
Wow @ people who complain about not having the ability to play CDs or mp3 or what not. Lol just buy a CD player or something to play your music on this is a gaming system. Kinda irrelevant that it does not do this it is not 1995 anymore btw what is the % that anyone would put a cd into there ps4?
Message 383 of 552 (522 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I got my ps4 today at Best Buy I hated waiting in line for it and now I notice that the  Cable only support HDTV's there's no easier way to find a cable for A/V  I should've bought the unnoticeable handhand  system by the name of Playstation Vita instead but i decided to buy the ps4 very early so **bleep** this.

Message 384 of 552 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I just got my ps4 today...and now i have to wait until christmas day to plug it in and play....this holiday season is a cold brutal one!!!!

"My wife received a headshot after fiddling with my joystick!!!"
Message 385 of 552 (477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

Message 386 of 552 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I hope we won...lol

Message 387 of 552 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 9, 2013

what about flash compatibility?

Message 388 of 552 (428 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Sony? ... Sony? What is this $460 dollar blu ray player doing with the name playstation? I bought the first 3 systems, and bragged to xbox owners. I was superior in all media aspects. Now I feel disrespected.
I chop wood in my backyard to heat the house, so I can give you the money I save from the gas bill. I can't even listen to music while I work. I tried your music unlimited. No I won't purchase a subscription. It doesn't work, 40 sec of a song and then silence. It might pick the song back up in 2 minutes or skip to a new one.
Netflix? My t.v. can do it. Do you want my t.v. to say Sony? My current one is made by Sony. It's old and ready for replacement. But, I just gave you a large amount of money for you to strangle my media experence.
I just made a hook, dug for bait, caught a fish, cleaned it, cooked it, and gave it to you. And in return you offer me only a piece of the head.
Do us right Sony.

Good job on controller.
Message 389 of 552 (406 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Dec 10, 2013

DFKILLAH wrote:
Sony? ... Sony? What is this $460 dollar blu ray player doing with the name playstation? I bought the first 3 systems, and bragged to xbox owners. I was superior in all media aspects. Now I feel disrespected.
I chop wood in my backyard to heat the house, so I can give you the money I save from the gas bill. I can't even listen to music while I work. I tried your music unlimited. No I won't purchase a subscription. It doesn't work, 40 sec of a song and then silence. It might pick the song back up in 2 minutes or skip to a new one.
Netflix? My t.v. can do it. Do you want my t.v. to say Sony? My current one is made by Sony. It's old and ready for replacement. But, I just gave you a large amount of money for you to strangle my media experence.
I just made a hook, dug for bait, caught a fish, cleaned it, cooked it, and gave it to you. And in return you offer me only a piece of the head.
Do us right Sony.

Good job on controller

1. DLNA and MP3 support is being patched.
  2. PS4 does have Netflix.
  3. Believe it or not, Music Unlimited on PS4 is undergoing maintenance as we speak, presumably to address some of the performance issues many of us, including you and myself, have pointed out.
  4. Yes, the DS4 is awesome.

Your faith is more well-placed than you may think. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 390 of 552 (357 Views)
0 Likes