Splicer
37 posts

Re: [OFFICIAL E3] PlayStation Plus Announcement Discussion.

Jun 23, 2013

@Grindhead_Jim

Np you seem to be quite a level headed guy, I just think I'm not ready to live in SWERV's type of world of I'm alright jack and FCUK the rest that cannot afford ps+ so they get left behind, But eh it's his choice.

Message 891 of 934 (505 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jun 23, 2013

So now it's my fault that Sony is going to charge for PS+ and require it for Multiplayer?

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 892 of 934 (475 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3091 posts

Jun 23, 2013

This thread had some interesting viewpoints until it fell into a junior high school bubble universe.

Have they explicitly stated that the money will be used for servers or is that just conjecture?

Message 893 of 934 (463 Views)
MVP Support
5830 posts

Jun 23, 2013

MindAssassin wrote:

This thread had some interesting viewpoints until it fell into a junior high school bubble universe.

Have they explicitly stated that the money will be used for servers or is that just conjecture?

Jack Tretton said said in an interview at E3 that they would be rebuilding the PSN infrastructure. I forget where I read it, but I will edit this with the source when I find it.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 894 of 934 (446 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

@SWERV

No I don't blame you for this decision, the blame firmly lies at the door of Sony. I would however like to take this opportunity to apologise to you and any other that I offended in any way. You and others have your opinions and values and that's your right, if everybody's were the same it would be a strange world we live in.

I just cannot see the logic in Sony's decision that's all, to me it's a flawed business model when your best selling feature was free online play. I think at last estimates PSN was available in the region of 68 Countries worldwide give or take. Of these some cannot get PS+ and after make other arrangements like fake accounts or get friends to buy it for them and send them the cash later, stuff like that, so how will this effect these ppl even more( possibly lost revenue). Ppl in other Countries have sent in petitions to Sony to make PSN available in their Countries based solely on the fact that it is FREE ONLINE PLAY, (possibly untapped revenue). Now imagine if Sony had come out and said we have listened to all the Countries and we are going to make PSN available to you because we are the gamers choice. WOW

Sony

make.believe

What is the meaning of the dot in make.believe? It's the place where imagination becomes real and you're invited.*

*A subscription fee is applicable

Message 895 of 934 (387 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Heart rate is slowing down. Pupils aren't dilating. Warm the paddles up, we're hitting this thing with full power.
Message 896 of 934 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Ok... it seems it already started!

The account that I can now access SEN/PSN, the account that I previously commented the issue here is suspended?

Probably because I'm from an unsupported country... Way to go SONY! Now I'm really **bleep**!

Message 897 of 934 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 26, 2013
"I just cannot see the logic in Sony's decision that's all, to me it's a flawed business model when your best selling feature was free online play."

In practice it wasn't that big of a point. Gold hasn't hurt MS. More and more people signed up for it and Sony saw that. People complaining of forums but most will pay for it..
Message 898 of 934 (231 Views)
MVP Support
5830 posts

Jun 26, 2013
@mihai
No it hasn't started. Please contact customer support if you still have problems connecting.
Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 899 of 934 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

@ExMimic, Thanks, I'll try that, but what is bugging me is that I didn't received no e-mail, and My PS3 is offline most of the time (blocked from router, I'm kinda paranoid), last SEN connection like a month ago for trophy sync! I realised my account is suspended when I tried to log on here...  I'll try from the console later today... (I'm not that big of a gamer, only question is why?)

Edit: Yeap, console and account banned!

I emailed Sony and they told me to call an UK number, like that is ever going to happen, only to fight with a sony rep!

I did it once for a friend and man, I was like I didn't do it, they said but shure you did!... how to get past sheer stupidity? You are guilty for anything... I'm pretty sure comments here led to the account being banned, as console is offline.

All I'm waiting now to convince myself is that this account to be banned also...

Now, because I don't want to hijack a thread that was discussing SONY and the change in their policy for SEN, this ^console and account banned while offline^ put the last nail in the coffin for my new PS4...and actually any console for that matter...

Later edit: Yeap contacted UK, Contacted US -> Have to email to Sony Bulgaria (Romania and Bulgaria have same service center I think)!

Later on... Still waiting for response from Sony Bulgaria... and 24 hours have past and still nothing... I'm already at peace with it, but I really want to know why they did it...

Later, later, edit: A week has passed.. NOTHING!

Gonna resend the mail ... and get back to you!
You see this is how customers are treated here... You want to pay for that? And all I want is the reason why it happened! No unbanning no nothing!

Message 900 of 934 (222 Views)
0 Likes