Nov 03 2012
By: macy113 Lombax Warrior 138 posts
Accepted Solution

Now's the time to buy a PS VITA.

19 replies 584 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

If you dont have a PS Vita now. now is the perfect time to get one (before the holiday season) the vita has a big selection of games now. JRPG's,Puzzle,Adventure,Platform,FPS,Shoot Em Up and lots of other kinds. if you dont have a vita now or if you have a friend on the fence about it. Get it. before December.

Message 1 of 20 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Now's the time to buy a PS VITA.

Nov 3, 2012
I agree with you (actually everyone should have such an awesome handheld) but, may i know why now and not in december?
Message 2 of 20 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

December is the home of X-mas and alot of people want a P...

Nov 3, 2012

December is the home of X-mas and alot of people want a PS Vita for XMAS. ps vita wel sell out in some places and also in december everything is crowded and its hell getting stuff

Message 3 of 20 (561 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: December is the home of X-mas and alot of people want a P...

Nov 3, 2012

Here is a deal I found online for Black Friday, if anyone is interested in buying a Vita:

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2012/11/199-ps-vita-cod-bundle-at-aafes-on-black-friday-all-aafes-black-f...

Message 4 of 20 (553 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: December is the home of X-mas and alot of people want a P...

Nov 3, 2012

the deal above me sounds really good.

you can only get it if you have someone in your family in the military or something or if you are though. 

but yee i agree time for more vitango's to take over the street

Message 5 of 20 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Black Friday and Christmas is the big push Playstation Needs For the Vita to become big since the majority of people say they won't buy one due to the price of 250 or 300.

Message 6 of 20 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I convinced a friend yesterday to get the Assassins Creed Bundle, he is so happy with his new system that today he went to target and got 3 games lol

Message 7 of 20 (477 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

macy113 wrote:

If you dont have a PS Vita now. now is the perfect time to get one (before the holiday season) the vita has a big selection of games now. JRPG's,Puzzle,Adventure,Platform,FPS,Shoot Em Up and lots of other kinds. if you dont have a vita now or if you have a friend on the fence about it. Get it. before December.

lol, i wouldnt buy this.  I got a ps3.  Its the same thing.  If im out and about, im doing my things.  If im at home, thats when i play my games.  This to me is a waste of money, unless you got kids that need something to do in a car.

Ill tell you another reason i havent bought one.  I did buy a psp, the launch one.  I never have played it.  I opened it and tried it out.  I liked ps2 better though.  Handhelds arent for alot of people.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 8 of 20 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Next week is the best time to buy a Vita. But definitely this month is where it starts getting good.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 9 of 20 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 4, 2012

TheDster wrote:

macy113 wrote:

lol, i wouldnt buy this.  I got a ps3.  Its the same thing.  If im out and about, im doing my things.  If im at home, thats when i play my games.  This to me is a waste of money, unless you got kids that need something to do in a car.

Ill tell you another reason i havent bought one.  I did buy a psp, the launch one.  I never have played it.  I opened it and tried it out.  I liked ps2 better though.  Handhelds arent for alot of people.

Depends on your likes. I actually dont like any of home consoles, just handhelds. Thats why i only get handhelds. The only consoles i got was back in 90s: the SNES and the legendary PS1. Before that only handhelds Smiley Happy and i really love them

Message 10 of 20 (432 Views)
0 Likes