First Son
9 posts

Re: November's PlayStation Plus Schedule

Nov 24, 2011

Actually I prefer on a weekly basis, which I agree is a better treat, and leaves you looking forward to new stuff while not getting frustrated.  Also throw us loyal plus subscribers a bone and give us a ps one classic final fantasy for free every once in awhile. Another suggestion would be like families on the holidays they don't buy gifts anymore they give gift cards or cash. So instead of giving some games you selected away for free, maybe give us loyal plus subscribers a set credit every month to download the games of our choosing. It is a win win, Sony is not losing any money, because you are giving out the same amount of discounts, and you build a more loyal subscription base. Look at it like this a good number of people don't play crash bandicoot but maybe would prefer a game like grandma for free. My best suggestion is give everyone the same credit and let us choose for ourselves.

Message 11 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 24, 2011

Correction I meant Grandia.

Message 12 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 1, 2011

I would prefer to get them at the beginning of the month, and have the month to grab them when time allows; that way once downloaded and installed, which can sometimes be a time consuming task in itself, I can set it and forget it until the morning with the shut system off after download and install feature. Then I can plan my free time around actually playing the freebies inbetween playing the purchases. But that's just my thoughts. Either way I'm going to be checking out every Tuesday for latest releases. but if I;ve already grabbed the free stuff a PS+ user gets, I can focus more on purchasing titles as they get released.

Message 13 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Thanks for everyone's feedback on this. Putting together a post now showing next month's Plus content. I'll make a new post to discuss that month's content later on.

Message 14 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4884 posts

Dec 1, 2011

I prefer one big update every month and don't want weekly. On the weekly store update, you should put a Plus logo at the top and tell users to click here for info on your December offers with a link to the blog outlining the content. Please stick to one big update. If people want weekly, they can just download weekly but once a month is perfect. We did weekly and bi-weekly and people still complained, so just leave it monthly lol

Message 15 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 1, 2011

I prefer free content through out the month. Feels like I'm getting more out of it. Hopefully we will get some really good free games for christmas!

Message 16 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes