Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: November 11th , 2011 release date?

Apr 14, 2011

I can get behind the $100 extra for the 3G if it is able to play NGP titles and other PSP and PS2 or whatever online without the need for a wifi spot. And not just the frivolousness of accessing PSN as if you were on your PS3. (XMB voice video chat, XMB messages, text chat rooms etc.) while those would be cool features they are not really $100 worth to have without needing wifi. Now playing online 3G without wifi is $100 worthy. But I have heard a lot of how 3G is not stable enough to play games on the PSP online with they need the wifi structure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 11 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2011

sounds cool, hope the price is right

Message 12 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 15, 2011

hey you gotta ask that to the people that drop out for the smart phone that is not a PS Console. Then again it is the same as the Xperia play and the NGP. People ask why not just have the phone in the NGP. Well for one do you want a cell phone that damn big

And well I would like my phone not to go dead cause I am playing a game hardcore. Then I get an emergency call and can't take it.

And some people would like to have a game to play on the go but are not hard core gamers like some of us (me I will have the Xperia and NGP I must have them both) but don't want to play using a keypad or however the heck it is that phone games are played and the Xperia will do so (I have not seen a phone with dual analogs, a d-pad, L & R shoulders and the 4 buttons of legend for gameplay)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 13 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes