Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: Not having ps vita, getting ps3 owners a little left out?

Feb 5, 2013

I see what you guys are saying but, like I went on vacations and after 2 weeks came back with no games or nothing, last 2 weeks... but i seen vita games.

Maybe it also hurts when the coincidence of me owning the games they posted already, like darksiders. That makes it alo less interesting.

Sure there is no way to know who has what but, wouldn't it be nice if...

1) Have 2 games to pick one but you have to only pick one, that way the chances of getting a game you do not own increases.

2) Have a separate subscription for ps3 as for vita, Just have them each at a lesser price. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Get a Vita.  It's awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (125 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Rojo_Capo wrote:

I see what you guys are saying but, like I went on vacations and after 2 weeks came back with no games or nothing, last 2 weeks... but i seen vita games.

Maybe it also hurts when the coincidence of me owning the games they posted already, like darksiders. That makes it alo less interesting.

Sure there is no way to know who has what but, wouldn't it be nice if...

1) Have 2 games to pick one but you have to only pick one, that way the chances of getting a game you do not own increases.

2) Have a separate subscription for ps3 as for vita, Just have them each at a lesser price. 

1) This has been suggested numerous times. If someone happens to own both games, the complaints will be even louder. There will also be complaints that people can't get both when the devs clearly are okay including them as IGC (since that's the biggest obstacle to overcome).

2) No. Just no.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (120 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 5, 2013

i have both a ps3 and a ps vita but honestly i rarely use my ps3 other then to use netflix and to back up my vita game saves and such

i just wish they would treat it like they're two different services and if both frees games every update instead of this weird each one gets a free game every other week

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 6, 2013

You went on vacation and came back to 'no games or nothing'?  The last few weeks have either had a psn game, ps3 game, crossplay game and last week did we have a vita only game. December 31, the previous week we had a vita only game, we also had NBA Jam.

1. Bad idea

2. Terrible idea.

As I've already said, having Vita games hasn't taken away from how many PS3/PSN games we get.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (109 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 6, 2013

How is this a bad idea?

let me guess...

1) you do not own any games, so no matter what game they give you , you do not have it and you are happy with whatever they trow at you.

2)  I guess you own both systems so you do not wish a seperate subscription.

and yeah i had nba prior of the 2 weeks, please tell me what game i got on: 1/22 - 1/29 maybe i didnt see it? 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Rojo_Capo wrote:

How is this a bad idea?

let me guess...

1) you do not own any games, so no matter what game they give you , you do not have it and you are happy with whatever they trow at you.

2)  I guess you own both systems so you do not wish a seperate subscription.

and yeah i had nba prior of the 2 weeks, please tell me what game i got on: 1/22 - 1/29 maybe i didnt see it? 

I only own a Vita, as I stated earlier in the thread...it pays to actually read comments before you make stupid assumptions. I do not want to see them separate, even if it'd mean it being cheaper for me. It'd just **bleep** off people with both systems for something that is completely avoidable. That's beside the fact that including Vita in existing PS+ was purposely done to encourage PS3 owners to buy Vitas, as they'll already start with a library of games.

And from 1/22-1/29, you got Foosball along with the 13 for '13 sale, which was a PS3-only sale and a **bleep** good one. Yes, you missed out by being on vacation, as those sales only lasted a week, but that's not Sony's fault.

EDIT: Here's the link to the sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/21/playstation-plus-updates-75-off-many-acclaimed-titles-free...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (86 Views)