Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Re: North American PS Plus Instant Game Collection additions for May leaked?

Apr 29, 2013

LEGEND0F117 wrote:
How is PS+?

Awesome.

Message 21 of 25 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Even though Sleeping Dogs is in there and I'm sure that will make a lot of ps3 only owners happy, I hope this isn't the final may lineup. I can already see page upon page of complaints about having "only one good title in May", even if it isnt true.

Germinator seems like a decent filler, same old with a new look. If its there for the Vita's slot, well, at least it wasnt another fighting game right? Hopefully it isnt the Vita game for May. Pax's Truffle Trouble seems unknown but it looks interesting, just don't show the same developer interview video that keeps showing up everywhere when you search the game title. The one I personally hope doesnt make the list is pinball, switch it out for anything that doesn't look like its found on a mobile and the whole month looks possibly better.

Message 22 of 25 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Apr 29, 2013

The only game I see in that leaked picture is Sleeping Dogs. I'm fine with that. Although I wish the kids crying for it didn't get their way. This would only empower them to keep acting the same way on the blog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 23 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Squiggle55 wrote:

The only game I see in that leaked picture is Sleeping Dogs. I'm fine with that. Although I wish the kids crying for it didn't get their way. This would only empower them to keep acting the same way on the blog.

I hear that!

Message 24 of 25 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Already own Sleeping Dogs.

I have 0 instant games on my HDD and due to that factor will not be re-subscribibg when my PS Plus account runs out. Been waiting months for a decent game.

I'm not into "kiddie" games and I don't own a vita or a psp. Feel like I completely wasted my $50.00

Message 25 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes