Oct 30 2010
By: TheHater First Son 27 posts

Non-Officially Sub-Account Promote to Master Account thread

7 replies 351 views Edited Oct 30, 2010

This is the non-official sub-account to master account thread  

For people who want to promote their sub-account to a master account, I advise you guys to vote for this shared idea LINK SHARE IDEA. I created my sub-account almost 4 years ago because I thought you can only have one master account on your PS3 at a time. My master gives me nothing but problems when I uses the PSN features available on the PlayStation 3. I think this feature is long over due on the PlayStation Network and SONY should be doing something about this problem.

I use my sub-account for everything online and to play games and earn trophies. I don't want to leave all t his to create another Master account so I can get full access to all the features on the PlayStation Network. Who else would like Sony to implement this feature in a future update? 

Message 4 of 8 (351 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

Re: Officially Sub-Account Promote to Master Account thread

Oct 29, 2010

lol thats why when i was 16 and got my PS3 i just pushed my birth year back 2 years

Message 1 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Oct 29, 2010

jma1024 wrote:

lol thats why when i was 16 and got my PS3 i just pushed my birth year back 2 years

I was 18 when I created my accounts. I just thought you couldn't have more than one master account on your PS3. Now I know that isn't the case  wish I knew this info 4 years ago 

Message 2 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33148 posts

Oct 30, 2010

TheHater wrote:

This is the official sub-account to master account thread  

For people who want to promote their sub-account to a master account, I advise you guys to vote for this shared idea LINK SHARE IDEA. I created my sub-account almost 4 years ago because I thought you can only have one master account on your PS3 at a time. My master gives me nothing but problems when I uses the PSN features available on the PlayStation 3. I think this feature is long over due on the PlayStation Network and SONY should be doing something about this problem.

I use my sub-account for everything online and to play games and earn trophies. I don't want to leave all t his to create another Master account so I can get full access to all the features on the PlayStation Network. Who else would like Sony to implement this feature in a future update? 

Only Sony/SCEA can have 'Official' Threads, you may want to change the title of your Thread & also edit your post.

Message 3 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Oct 30, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

TheHater wrote:

This is the official sub-account to master account thread  

Only Sony/SCEA can have 'Official' Threads, you may want to change the title of your Thread & also edit your post.

Happy  

Message 5 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Non-Officially Sub-Account Promote to Master Account thread

Feb 24, 2011

Dude, i been fighting with sony for a year now. there not budging. i have the same exact issue as you. we just gotta keep bitching and bitching and bitching. its retarded that they got so many programers to fix stupid shit but when it comes to a consumer issue theyre pretty much like yah go F yer self.

Message 6 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2011

re tard gets **? why? lol

Message 7 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Sony messed up big time with this sub account link to master account.I can't remember my master account email address,due to it was 2006-2007 when ps3 came out so I made another account which I play under.I prestige 15 on black ops took my 13 days to do it,Now I finally made it and then Sony does a link sub account to master account agreement not informing people until after we update it to 3.56.Been on the phone with Sony since the update and they can't give me my email address to my master account,even though I verified all my info on my sub account.SONY YOU NEED TO FIX this problem asap.funny how my sun account can go online of a CPU but not from my ps3 which is bullshit

Message 8 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes