Sackboy
605 posts

Re: No trophies on used Vita games!?

Feb 21, 2012

Sky_The_Assassin wrote:

I remember buying the Dynasty Warriors game that came out with the original PSP.

Never doing that again. God what a boring game.

Yeah I thought the same thing long time ago, then I saw dynasty warriors gundom and thought "REALLY! we're doing themed versions now? who keeps buying this crap"

the only thing worse is the new "experience" theme going on. It sarted with Micheal Jackso and I thought "Well what a great way to honor a legend, going out on a good note" then I saw  the "Black eyed peas experience" and thought "and here we go the start of a line of crappy games, each one based on pop star who is less popular than the one before"

Expect to see every top 40 artist get their own "experience" game, only one I plan to buy is the Katy Perry one, her experience includes a menage a trois

Twitch Channel
Message 11 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 21, 2012

WOW ITs like The first person takes the virginity of the card and no one else can lol... unless the are ReBorn again lol hahahaha

Message 12 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Feb 21, 2012

xander8869 wrote:

WOW ITs like The first person takes the virginity of the card and no one else can lol... unless the are ReBorn again lol hahahaha

Oh geez... you remind me of my bro.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 13 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 21, 2012

So what do you do exactly to reset the game card?

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 14 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
462 posts

Feb 21, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

So what do you do exactly to reset the game card?

I'm wondering the same. I understand the trophy issue, but if most these games /require/ a memory card, I think we can take the extra KB to have it on the memory card instead. This is just some lame excuse to curb used sales...

They got payed the first time someone bought it, they got the sale out of that unit. If they dont want the game to get returned, Make a Better game whoever bought it deems worth keeping. Its like car dealerships trying to curb used cars sales because lexus or toyota sees no money from the used sale, they got their $$ from it. They cant milk the same cow twice. Atleast our industry is messing with DRM methods instead of trying to destroy the internet though like the entertainment industry.

Message 15 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes