Mar 07 2012
By: WretchedRyan First Son 8 posts

No online pass for unit 13

3 replies 233 views Edited Mar 7, 2012

I downloaded Unit 13 yesterday, I tried logging into the multiplayer today only to be greeted by a window that says "Online Cooperative play requires a Network Pass." 

I checked my download list...I recieved no network pass.  Why do digital playstation network games require online passes?  I assume it's for piracy but this is just ridiculous...I now have a game that is missing more than half of it's functionality and I highly doubt Sony will do anything to resolve this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Re: No online pass for unit 13

Mar 7, 2012

There is already a thread about this

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Sony and Zipper are already aware of the issue. Plenty of others that downloaded Unit 13 have the same problems. Customer Service says they plan to get the Online Pass codes to customers tonight that didn't get them when they downloaded Unit 13. For free of course.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Mar 7, 2012

"There is already a thread about this"

People immediately dismissed the original post.  They said it wasn't an issue and that he wasn't looking in the download list.  Basically, if they aren't having the problem...the problem doesn't exist. 

I found the post ScreamAimFire was talking about, Zipper said the issue was "solved" but I still have not recieved any information on how I can get my online pass. They said this yesterday at 10pm " Instructions should be sent to you automatically, so be on the lookout for those soon."  Does soon mean 24 hours?  Has anyone else recieved their instructions? 

Sony decided to release the psn update at 9pm, so not only was the game extremely late, not only did it cost more money to pay for the convenience of a digital copy, but the digital copy they distributed was missing the majority of the game and I still have no way of obtaining what I payed for.

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37503569#37503569

Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes