Survivor
2613 posts

Re: No good games???

Oct 7, 2011

Well thats your opinion, but most people here would would either get LittleBigPlanet or Uncharted for it when it gets out. Now unless you hate fun or action with a compelling story then there might be something wrong with you.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 11 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 8, 2011

imma hav 2 agree on dat 1. imma hav 2 buy a memory card anyways so ill jus download psp games onto this thing while a game that catch my interest comes up. arent psp games supposed 2 look better on vita and their controls remapped 2 2nd analog stick?

Message 12 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Oct 8, 2011

NGP_Requiem wrote:

imma hav 2 agree on dat 1. imma hav 2 buy a memory card anyways so ill jus download psp games onto this thing while a game that catch my interest comes up. arent psp games supposed 2 look better on vita and their controls remapped 2 2nd analog stick?

That's only for a select few games, not all of them.

And it's quite pointless to buy a Vita without buying a Vita game or two. Just buying it to play some PSP games while you wait, you might as well just hold off and see if the price drops first whenever a "game of interest" comes up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Oct 9, 2011

Shouldn't you wait and see what the US/EU launch lineup is before you say there are no games?

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 14 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes