Highlighted
Sep 21 2011
By: ReggieSmith55 First Son 1 posts

No good games???

13 replies 34 views Edited Sep 21, 2011

Why would I want to buy this. The arn't any goo games on it.

Message 1 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8196 posts

Re: No good games???

Sep 22, 2011

ReggieSmith55 wrote:

The arn't any goo games on it.

With all due respect, sir, Your opinion does not constitute the views of other people.

Maybe you can't find any good games as of now, but I have a good game that I will be buying Day 1.

Message 2 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Sep 22, 2011

ReggieSmith55 wrote:

Well i can see why you dont want to buy it there is not to many GOO games out there. World of GOO would of been nice. But i really havent seen many GOO games out there at all.

Oh well to each their own.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 3 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Sep 22, 2011

OP is both an idiot and a troll.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Sep 22, 2011

I personaly like the games that they have. If i could i would probably buy 80% of the launch titles.

Proud Sony fan and owner of PSP 1000, PS2, PS3, and soon PS Vita.
Message 5 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Sep 28, 2011

I like the games they have planned for release date and have patience its still not releasing we still need 2-3 months to go

Message 6 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Sep 28, 2011

payday next tuesday, battlefield beta 'till then.  What more could you ask for?  My holiday season begins thursday.

Message 7 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Oct 5, 2011

Naquiel wrote:

ReggieSmith55 wrote:

Well i can see why you dont want to buy it there is not to many GOO games out there. World of GOO would of been nice. But i really havent seen many GOO games out there at all.

Oh well to each their own.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.

Yeah and to be honest, GOO is really hit or miss. And who knows what the GOO market is? However, a really well thought out GOO game, utilizing all of Vitas touch controls, might be a fun time killer. You know....like using the back touch and or front touch to manipulate GOO to an objective...hell they could use the back camera and implement augmented reality...I'm starting to think this might be a fun game...hahaha It would have to have a fun soundtrack as well...but who knows...a sony dev might be dreaming up a GOO title as we speak.

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 8 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 5, 2011

wow, you have to be more specific, cause these users(players,ps3 fans, video game fans, people any of these that imply to you) might fill you up with negative comments.

Message 9 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Oct 5, 2011

Looks like this guy/girl is one and done! 

Message 10 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes