Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/01/2007
Offline
2551 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

     Fifteen months for 50 bucks. Haven't even gotten the second month yet and you peeps rail against the plus. Wow. Sure you have a right to complain if they had promised something they didn't deliver. But they didn't like everyone else said. The well informed and well read folk knew exactly what we were getting. 14 more months,..think i'll wait before I complain. Which I won't.

Message 31 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/15/2009
Offline
1936 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

Agree the first month is not even over yet! After about 8 months if you don't like what they are giving out, then I agree you can complain all you want.

 

But 15 months for 50 bucks... you cant beat it dude. Its XBL on roids! (Roids makes cross game chat MIA)

Message 32 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
9679 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

KAngermann wrote:

     Fifteen months for 50 bucks. Haven't even gotten the second month yet and you peeps rail against the plus. Wow. Sure you have a right to complain if they had promised something they didn't deliver. But they didn't like everyone else said. The well informed and well read folk knew exactly what we were getting. 14 more months,..think i'll wait before I complain. Which I won't.


Exactly, and well said!

Message 33 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
9679 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

tigown wrote:

HEY WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO! I BOUGHT THE SERVICE WITH MY MONEY! SO WHAT IF I READ THE BLOG POST AND STILL DONT AGREE WITH THE CONTENT! ITS MY MONEY, SONY OWES ME!

 

Oh wait, I did read the blog post, and I knew what I was paying for, and I actually like the content I knew I was going to get, so therefore, I guess I made a pretty smart decision Sorry for the uninformed, obnoxious, arrogant outburst.

 


Err, uh. It's okay?

Lol!

Message 34 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/10/2009
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

I won't complain as to if the service is even worth it as I read in advance and stayed away from it given how primative it is in comparison to other "paid" services that Sony used to mock when promoting why the PSN was free and would always be free in all aspects. (back peddle much Sony?)


However I do think its a shame when they convinced their followers that paying for a gaming service online is ludicrious and then turn around and convince them that its the right way to go now after seeing how successful the competition has been in crushing their free service. What next? Subscribe if you want to play online with friends? Subscribe if you wish to access "HOME"? (you know its coming...) Just swallow your pride Sony - admit they got it right with the paid service so we can move on and you guys can get your act together on the online portions already sheesh.

-PAN
Message 35 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/17/2009
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

Yes, the content available so far is not even close to worth your 50$. 

 

BUT IT IS worth the 4$ you paid for THIS MONTH!!!

 

Hopefully one day PS+ will have all of the content that XBL does, because their game selection destroys PSN's.  ]

 

But yeah, should def be worth it.

Message 36 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

It's about the content of the complaints, not the act of complaining itself.  If you've been reading this forum lately, all the complaints are pretty much centered around the same topic: people complaining about not getting "enough" for their money and expecting far too much.


I back read some of the posts about plus. I don't know if complaining is the right word... whining is more appropriate heh heh.

 

Thanks for the laugh guys!


Message 37 of 38 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/01/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: No, You Do Not Have The Right To Complain...

Jul 21, 2010

 


gettinmoney662 wrote:

SoCalJunglism wrote:

This thread is so sad.


Because you disagree with it but still have come to the realization that all your complaints have no merit?


 

No, because you're too fanatical to realize that people have opinions and your "post count" or "number of times people clicked a little icon next to my name on an internet forum" doesn't make your point more valid than anyone elses.

 

It's sad just how dissillusioned you are, and how little your realize why gamers like you are ruining the image of this industry with your incredibly stupid and cold hearted attempts to assasinate other peoples rightful opinions on products they paid for.

 

It's also notable that this is the 2nd thread I've seen which you created solely to try and dissauade people from expressing their opinions on this product, one of which was "satirical" though it wasn't the least bit clever, and this one where you publicly denounce people for spending their money the way they see fit and not being satisfied with the product they recieved. Here's a hint; not every product is worth it's face value, sometimes you buy things that seem like a good idea and are marketed properly but have no sustainable value to certain people.

 

Not to mention that you consistently show up on various threads attacking other people for no reason to make yourself feel better.

 

Grow up. Play some games. Stop attacking people. It's rude and uncalled for.

 

Message 38 of 38 (36 Views)